Todays Projects??

1. Trade .25" ABS scrap for 3/8 plywood seat base from a guy I know.
2. Dust of Dodge and head down to Der Weinerschnitzel meet with club and drink breakfast beer. (One of two Weinershnitzel's in the US with a beer license)
3. Hit old minibike handlebars with big hammer.
I must live by the other one. It's in Burbank Ca. and they serve beer there.

Spent the day helping Ron jack up and replace the sills on a 60+ year old garage
It was a nice change doing chainsaw carpentry instead of custom cabinets lol

We did take time to chase each other around the property on our bikes

I need to get back at a few of my projects

Mighr put the boat in the water tomorow first time in two years lol

...My to-do list this weekend mostly includes doing things with my wife...
We had a good time running around town today. Had lunch at a place that was straight out of "Portlandia". We laughed. We hit a couple of estate sales w/no luck. I'm looking for a table saw and a band saw to make some stuff out of wood, and shopping the bottom of the CL price list. That means stolen or broken, and all I found was broken. She's looking for, well, items...

I spent over an hour tilling up a wide sweeping turn at the back of our property. It was really bumpy and uneven and you were unable to really slide a kart through it because of the bumps.
I got it tilled really fine to about 5" deep, then used a drag to level it and then a roller to compact it. Worked out great, I was power sliding like a champ through that turn last night.

And then this morning, I go outside with my coffee and a smoke and what do I see... the neighbors horses having a tap dance competition right on that very same turn. Arrrhgh. :doah: :censure:

What ya working on today????

I am doing some maintainence of a couple bikes.

Going to tackle a seat for my ARCO project. Try my hand at using the sewing machine.
It works for James Brewton when he makes his dresses. If he can do dresses, I should be able to make a seat cover.:laugh:

So what you working on???
My trashy summer wardrobe doesn't need to be all that tight!!!:laugh::laugh:
Buckeye, quit telling all my secrets!

rear brake on my 67 cj5 went POP! scrape scrape scrape while driving. still stopped fine and wasnt doing any new noises so i finished running around and got the wheel apart . its a tapered axle so had a struggle with the puller. beat the crap out of it and it finally poped off. good thing i have a puller thats older than my jeep or that would have went Pop too! stupid design those drums. just the little pin spring clip that holds the shoe came off. easy fix. then back to work on the high wheel bike :thumbsup:

Today I got my old Yamaha motorcycle running. It's a 1986 SRX600 that I bought brand new. The throttle cable broke that last time I rode it, and it has been waiting patiently for a year or so for a new one to be installed.

Well this saves me starting a thread, finished up a trailer this weekend, did most of the work at work:lol: then towed home and fitted the deck and painted. has a cool ramp that slides out and locks in place, when pushed back the tailgate stops it sliding out.

Planned on mowing then chainsawing the rest of the day. While mowing... hit a in the ground yellow jacket nest. Got stung in the finger, the hip and the temple. Turns out o
I'm pretty allergic these days. Hip grew a 2nd butt. Finger swelled to my elbow rock hard. Good thing I smashed the temple one. Didn't get me as bad. This was Saturday... finally can make a fist today. Totally kicked my butt. That was my day...:laugh:

Put me down for rest of Saturday. Sunday. And even called in for Monday. Bosses picked on me good when I made it in today. Needless to say the hive got gas bombed and is no more. I'll double check tomorrow. :thumbsup:

Today I got my old Yamaha motorcycle running. It's a 1986 SRX600 that I bought brand new. The throttle cable broke that last time I rode it, and it has been waiting patiently for a year or so for a new one to be installed.

I'm in love with that bike :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: Looks really nice, between the design of the bike itself and the condition!