tom thumb novelty minibike $50

edwin

that one i pulled from the general minibike section tittled worlds smallest mini, or something like that.

heres the two together and some more pics to show how small it is. there both cool.

vette66_00

Thats going to be a blast. I have a 49cc PB motor (now 71cc) that's rated at about 5 HP, I think it will be way to much. Will see what I can scrounge up.

Size wise there pretty close. I think Ill get it done up and ride it as a pit bike when we are at the races. Im 240 lbs right now it will look a bit funny. LOL

Last edited:

edwin

Thats going to be a blast. I have a 49cc PB motor (now 71cc) that's rated at about 5 HP, I think it will be way to much. Will see what I can scrounge up.

Size wise there pretty close. I think Ill get it done up and ride it as a pit bike when we are at the races. Im 240 lbs right now it will look a bit funny. LOL
that sound like its goin to be real cool, i cant wait till you get it and get it done. ( Allan are you goin to see your daugthers any time soon? or come up so i can do that h-d work we were talkin bout. and then you can put the bike in your sadlebags.....lol)

vette66_00

He and I where talking about that today, going up there. Maybe we can do a little rode trip. But I think the shoulder is still a little bum for him to HD it over there right now.
I think if we make the trip Ill have to bring some cash and see what I can find in your sea of mini's. haha

Ok bedtime now sleeping pills doing there job finally.

hey james.......... please just call me edwin. people might get me mixed up with evil ed and i wouldnt want that. rotflmao.

and yes its yours, not a problem. it will be here waitin for you.

so george and mac cam by huh, what ? were you guys playing with your powells!!!!:smile:
I thought I was losing my mind when I saw his post. I couldn't remember talking to him about any engines ! And he posted right after me ! ROTFLMAO !