tote goat?? model?? any info will help

i got my hands on what i think is a tote goat. just wondering if i got the real thing or what? and maybe if anyone could give me some info on what i have.
on the right side of the frame the word "wheeling" is either painted or used to be a decal on the frame. the seat didnt come with the bike its just something i had laying around. it had a 60's b&s flathead 3hp. but motor was seized so i removed and will be replaced shortly.

Hello: Well it sure looks like a Gote and only the Model B has the two jack shafts mounted on angles. The frame is missing the belt guard loop and someone added the front mud pan.
Steve :scooter:

The 2 speed jackshafts were never used on a tote gote. I would look at sidekick or early blazer. I can't see where the shift selector is. Sidekicks had the selector on the right side, blazers had them on the left side or in the center of the frame.

The 2 speed jackshafts were never used on a tote gote. I would look at sidekick or early blazer. I can't see where the shift selector is. Sidekicks had the selector on the right side, blazers had them on the left side or in the center of the frame.
the shifter is in the middle of the frame. i was wondering why i couldnt find any other pictures of totegoats with the two speed jackshafts. :doah:

now seeing other pictures on here of an early 60's trail blazer it seems to be exactly what i have. :thumbsup: when it comes to general interest how does a trailblazer stand next to a tote goat?

Tote gotes and blazers were very closly related. Some of the Bonham engineers wanted to build a 2 speed tote gote but Ralph didn't want the extra weight. Those engineers split off and started 'trail blazer'. At first, they bought their frames from tote gote. Blazer only made machines for 2 years so they are harder to find. The solid side covers made them overheat.

well it was nice to have in my possesion while i had it. my shop was broken into and it was stolen. :censure: :angry::cursing::asshole::gun_bandana::death: