Toys for Tot's !

ok thats why i was probably concentrating so much on the little bike that i went into tunnel vision ....the rat bike was cool ..looked tricky to ride ...i'm 6'3'' i dont think i would fit it but i still liked it ....is it a home built frame

Dave how could you miss that Bonanza ? I didn't know what to look at first the El Camino or the Bonanza !
The Mini Rat was cool too but not for a 10-12 mile ride . CK your just lucky Dave did't sit on it ! You might have never got it back . Let alone wanted it after the Procedure it would have taken to get it unstuck from Dave . :thefinger:

Dave how could you miss that Bonanza ? I didn't know what to look at first the El Camino or the Bonanza !
The Mini Rat was cool too but not for a 10-12 mile ride . CK your just lucky Dave did't sit on it ! You might have never got it back . Let alone wanted it after the Procedure it would have taken to get it unstuck from Dave . :thefinger:
yeah believe me i felt the pain after the ride my neck was pretty soar. think i want to put higher bars on it lol.

ok thats why i was probably concentrating so much on the little bike that i went into tunnel vision ....the rat bike was cool ..looked tricky to ride ...i'm 6'3'' i dont think i would fit it but i still liked it ....is it a home built frame
its a King O lawn thats been chopped and had a few things added on too it:thumbsup: