Toys for Tot's !

tomsprops

George what's with all the questions ? In the time it took you to type them you could have just drove over and rode for yourself !!! :doah: :oops:

MiniBike Paul

and did we get LUCKY with the weather!!

Saturday was really cold, 47 at 9 in the morning at my house! Sunday was similiar, but at about 8:30 the sun came out, it warmed up, and i rode without gloves and was really warm!!

Last night it started raining and they say it will be like this for a few days!!

Wish we were doing it again next weekend!!:punk:

george3

Tom I messed up, should of went. went rideing sat. A couple people asked me but I flaked out. maybe next year, well no maybe, I will if they have the toy run. How cool you guys just beat the rain, couldn't ask for better timing

MiniBike Paul

PICTURES of the RIDE!!

My bikes waiting to go............

The scene when we arrived at Atomic Cycles.

Gaurdrail Dave and his bikes

TommyProps bikes ......... all 10

the crowd grows

Evilone Ed

The police told us how they would be leading the mob

We lined up to go........

and hit the road!

1st Stop, Toys R Us where we all bought presents.

Toys bought, we hit the road again.

At the police station we gave our gifts and they thanked us profusely!

Finally, a group photo before the ride back!

edwin

i think everyone though my bike was peiced together but it held up great but i need to fix my brake..pin popped out no biggi
show us a "picture", and then maybe i can give you my thoughts. as you will find out we all like pictures.

pictures pictures pictures !!!!

edwin

k i will. edwin u where at the event and u where parked across from me at atomic cycles
oh ok, yeah i heard you met evil ed and i think guardrail dave. missed you. so your dad has a nice bonanza huh ? pics of that would be cool too.

disregard the bonanza thing, it was ckfactorys dad that has the nice bonanza. just checked the past thread. my bad.

Last edited: