Tractor Seat Racer

scootercat

Not that I need to build this,I HAD TO!....Here is some pics...I made it from a Harbor Freight Garden Seat,Tires & Wheels,Go Kart axle bearings w/holders,The frame is made from a closet pole to hang clothes on...It is Chrome,72"x 1 5/16" Dia. .090 wall Steel from Home Depot...They also carry 72"x 1 1/4 Dia."that is powder coated white....I'm going to power it with a 99 cc predator....More to come!....Scootercat....

Bobscooters

C:thumbsup::thumbsup:L ride, hope you make a youtube video riding it. when you posted Tractor Seat Racer i thought it was along the lines of what i saw the other night on most stupid video where a guy stripped down a snapper rider and attempted to clear a refrigerator by launching him and mower up a ramp - no he didn't make it :scared:

scootercat

I found this on a bar stool racer site,Theirs have hi end wheels and slicks and is a bit shorter and Your feet stick out front on what looks like handle bars...It has a cool butterfly gas and brake that rides just below the steering wheel paddle style....I've been trying to find any vids on them but all I find are bar stool racers....