Train horn

TomH

Those guys went to a lot of trouble to hook up their horns on a car. they did pretty good. I ran a 1/2" line to mine and they point down at the pavement, so you get a good sound bounce off the pavement. I'll try to get a video up tomorrow.

I'd like to blast a train horn at them @sswipes texting while driving when I'm finally able to get next to them and see why the hell they are going 15 mph slower than everyone else. :thumbsup:
I think there's a law that says you can crash that guy into the ditch, and he is the :asshole:

I'd get it on camera though, so you have proof of said text..

I was at a car show when an S10 blew one that was 6' long and super loud. I bout spewed my Dr.Pepper everywhere when he let it go and we were warned in advance, you could feel it in your feet and it went right through ya. That boy had an air ride system and a huge tank to drive it all. They said he had a fraction of the pressure it could take. It was nuts.:eek:ut:

Neck

Growing up is optional
Giterdone! A pyrometer? Don't see a lot of those anymore. Nice Liner, and you blew the poor microphone away!

TomH

Giterdone! A pyrometer? Don't see a lot of those anymore. Nice Liner, and you blew the poor microphone away!
Thanks Neck. It is an owner operator truck, loaded up, not a fleet truck. Has the pyrometer(exhaust temp) and differential temp gauges, trans temp, turbo boost and boost temp, intake filter gauge, load gauge, and all the standard equipment gauges. she be loaded.

kbs8ball

NOW thats what im talkin about!!!! friggen sweet man, exactly what i want. yeah yeah im dreaming i know. Thanks Tom.:thumbsup:

Last edited:

TomH

NOW thats what im talkin about!!!! friggen sweet man, exactly what i want. yeah yeah im dreaming i know. Thanks Tom.:thumbsup:
thanks Kenny. I had a set I bought a JC Whitney for a pick up that sounded pretty sweet, not as loud as the train horns, but believe me they would get the job done. Mine had two horns and a mini electric compressor. I don't see my model, but JC has a big selection
Horns - JCWhitney