Trike ID please

markus

It looks so common, I went through the trike picture thread and I didn't see one though :doah: It is listed as a tri sport, but its also listed as having a briggs and stratton engine on it :laugh:

I gotta make a run up to Moms place to pick up one of the tractors and will be in that area for a couple of days with my trailer so I was considering checking it out.....cant make out if its a LIL indian 4 spoke or a 5 spoker on the front...but has the tire I need which I bet is dryrot city!!!

I'm gonna take a stab at this. With what looks like twin tubes leading up to the forks,the body style and that front wheel,my un-educated guess is a 'Lil S.O.B. (Snow Or Beach) by ETC Mfg. in PA. I think West Point ,PA
Not a lot around or many made to begin with. But I've seen two different style bodies used and that sure looks like one of them. They also had a decal right where that one is...kinda like the Mud Bugs had.
Looks really complete and could be a lot of fun!

markus

I was googleing both those brands and neither was a match, does have similarities to the dune gote body though. The SOB in the brochure thats comes up is not a match but maybe the other one you speak of, did not spot any that looked different than the brochure one though.

Thanks so far though :thumbsup:

It might just be a little of both ! Lol
That twin/dual tube frame is a different one and the ETC's are the only one I remember using it. Maybe only for a year or two. But who knows for sure ?