Trike newbie build

What's up guys.
I'm 16 and pretty new to this whole mini bike building thing. I just recently got the skill of welding down, so I thought I outta build a mini bike. After searching the web on what model or type I was going to build I was set on a Trike drag type bike. So this is my plan (somewhat) and what I have and plan on getting. Please fill me with input that you guys think i should know or do as I go through this build. I found a baja heat frame on craigslist for very cheap and went and picked that up to be my body for the bike (has forke, handlebars, front and back wheels, throttle, and light). I went ahead and bought two pillow block bearring axle mounts on ebay. I went onto bmi and bought a 32' axle, brake rotor and sprocket. I decided I am going to put a 8hp predator engine from Harbor freight on it too. I will probably be getting all the mounts and axles in today and will go and purchase the engine. I know i still have to get a bunch of stuff but this is what I have so far. Will be posting pics of how the project is going and definitely will keep you guys updated. Please give me your feedback. Thanks!

I am also guessing i'm going to have to put a wheelie bar on the back that I am going to have to fabricate.

Whats I have so far:
-frame
-axle
-rear sprocket
-brake rotor
- axle mounts

What I need:
-engine
-torque convertor
-brake system
- go kart racing slicks ( back wheels)
- throttle system