tule trooper is this the one that was stolen?

zook94

Dang you guys, I went and bid on it. Now I might have to own stolen goods. I'm disappointed with you all.

:xmas-smiley-016:

First off that bike does not have the James 2 speed gearbox or the Torque Converter.
Nice looking ? Yes it is, but it sure misses the mark and is not up to a Tule Trooper performance. Steve :scooter:

Hey Everyone,
Thanks for the heads up on the Texas Tule. After close examination and talking with the sellers I am deeming it as "not the one". So much is different and some of the tell-tale marks that I have only shared with the cops just aren't there. At first I thought the misidentified motor looked like foul play, but the seller seems sincere about that mistake. Feel free to bid. I do want to warn everyone that this Tule appears to have a bent frame and vertical struts have been added under the seat probably as a result of a crack or week spot in the frame. Also, like previously mentioned, the gear box is gone.
But to everyone: Smallbikes, Steve, Mark and others here, please accept my sincerest gratitude for the heads-up. Your good people. I would have missed this one.