Turns out it IS a Sprint

jrzmac

The 3.5 needs a little help. Shouldn't take too much to get running right, it seems to be a relatively fresh engine and the bike was obviously well maintained.
you need the jackshaft. It will help out a lot! btw, I kinda like it without the fender. I mean if your not getting the front one,..... you might as well take the rear one off as well no??? I like that look. I also like the nice shiny chrome look, but since ones gone, you might as well leave em both off! :shrug:

It felt like it got up to about 20 or so out on the flat road, just needs to take off a little better.... I agree jackshaft.

Problem with my son is he likes to go fast like his dad. :rolleyes:

We'll see on the fenders... I'm still kinda keeping my fingers crossed the seller finds the front one that was with the bike where it sat. Long shot, I know.

KB2ROCKET

did I miss something here? did you say it was a sprint? well ok if you say so then I need help understanding what I have all this time I thought I had a sprint
:shrug:

This was what threw me off in the first place and made me think it was a C350.... When I searched, mostly all of the Sprint pics I found were 70's models. The C350 ad I found was so small I didn't notice the differences...

In the midst of working on the el Tigre over the weekend, I also pulled this guy back out as it has mostly sat since I brought it home. I had redone the fuel lines, cleaned the carb and got it almost going right, then dropped back and started working on other crap.

MUCH to my surprise, she fired right up and ran strong..... All weekend long I would jump on this one and cruise up the street whenever I felt like a brake from whatever I was working on.

Without a doubt the favorite of the fleet in terms of comfort and ride quality.....

LOVE this bike, if you have the opportunity, I highly recommend getting one!

In the midst of working on the el Tigre over the weekend, I also pulled this guy back out as it has mostly sat since I brought it home. I had redone the fuel lines, cleaned the carb and got it almost going right, then dropped back and started working on other crap.

MUCH to my surprise, she fired right up and ran strong..... All weekend long I would jump on this one and cruise up the street whenever I felt like a brake from whatever I was working on.

Without a doubt the favorite of the fleet in terms of comfort and ride quality.....

LOVE this bike, if you have the opportunity, I highly recommend getting one!

Great bike right there chopper. I love rupps. Good old mini bikes. These things are the caddy of minibikes. Nice and smooth. My rupp has seen high speeds on a stock tt500 frame . :thumbsup: good find chopper.

Yessir Goose! It's not the only bike I have with suspension, but it's damn sure the smoothest! I may need to find a few more of 'em! :thumbsup:
Yeah if I get another one it would be a rupp. My bros continental had the same front end as yours but they were rusted and locked up. I cut them slip fit it and made the whole bike rigid . That thing is flying. It actually gets air .lol. :scared::laugh: