Two piece wheel help

I figured since this is a two piece wheel it would be real easy to fix the flat today. So I took the three bolts out( one was rusted through and broke, of course..this is the bike where everything is rusted to Hell!!!) and tried to pull it apart. But what the hell is the the secret to this BS!!! I can feel the wheel is part but its just not coming off the tire. I shot PB ablaster all around it. Ima let it sit while like that and take a ride to Harbor Frieght to cool off. So what are the tricks you use to get two piece wheels apart?

trinik7597

the wheel is apart the bead is holding you together . need to break the bead and pb is not going to work . bead breaker or flat head screw driver push the screw driver into the bead and turn it . go all the way around a little at a time you can even use two screw drivers side by side moving in small increments it will come loose . and those wheels should have six bolts in them the holes are there for a reason :thumbsup:

the wheel is apart the bead is holding you together . need to break the bead and pb is not going to work . bead breaker or flat head screw driver push the screw driver into the bead and turn it . go all the way around a little at a time you can even use two screw drivers side by side moving in small increments it will come loose . and those wheels should have six bolts in them the holes are there for a reason :thumbsup:
Ok i shall try the flat head technique. Yeah all my Limtco wheels have 3 bolts snd I wondered if that was kosher. I'll get more. Thanks sir.

I've fought with this too, like was stated, large flat bladed screwdrivers and PB Blaster will get the job done, be patient...................Tom.

I've fought with this too, like was stated, large flat bladed screwdrivers and PB Blaster will get the job done, be patient...................Tom.
Well that worked like a charm once I could figure out how to stabilize the wheel while I did it. Thanks. Wild to see the inside of this wheel that has given me grief for so long. So now that ive done this to the bead is the tire shot?