Two restored classics for sale.

I have two bikes that I worked over last year, but we have just decided to move to SD, and I won't have room.

1. 1958 Trail Husky - $850 - It was sandblasted, and powder coated by the Powder Keg last year. It has two new seats, both wood and marine vinyl. Two new tires. An LED headlamp. New grips and throttle. It comes with two engines, and is complete. I have both of the bird cages for both sides, and they too are blasted. The original Tecumseh 12hp has been rebuilt with a new piston, rings, plug, and cylinder was honed. I don't have the Tecumseh running, as it's not getting fuel, and I don't know anything about carburation.

What it cost so far -
The bike = $75
Blasting and coat = $350
Rear tire = $150
Front tire = $65
LED = $45
Wood and new vinyl = $200
Piston, rings, hone = $145
Total = $1,030

I had offers for more than that last year, but turned them down thinking I'd have it for years to come. I will sell it with the Tecumseh and another known running engine.

2. 1961 PakJak - $700 - I drove up to Butte MT from South Jordan Utah to get this bike and paid the guy $400. The body was in rough shape, no rust, but the metal was starting to show. It ran and I rode it. I took it down and had it blasted and coated. The back tire was fine, but I bought a new tire. I also had the seats reworked, with new wood on the lower. It comes with the engine it had mounted and running.

What it cost so far -
The bike = $400
Blasting and coat = $250
Front tire = $65
Wood and new vinyl = $150
Total = $865

Contact me at 801-808-1248

They've been sitting in my garage waiting for me to get the time to mount the engines, but with several issues, WINTER, and long hours at work, they have sat there collecting dust.

On a move associated note:

Interestingly, last night my wife suggested we sell her two year old 26hp 54" cut riding tractor/mower. It would have been a nightmare to move, and it sold less than two hours after I listed it. My garage just became 15% more manageable.

KSL.com works wonders for this area. Most people wouldn't know to look for a 'trail husky' listing, so mention it is 'like tote gote'. A lot of people are looking for gotes.