# Used Lil Indian Clutch Cover #

I've got these two used Lil Indian clutch covers for sale, they are used, but good for a everyday rider. One is white and the other is burnt orange...looks gold to me. $40.00 a piece and I'll ship them for free. These are fiberglass with no brackets.

Last edited:
These are used?

I am looking for a couple from a fellow that was selling them on Ebay. He was going to contact me when he had them available but I haven't heard from him yet, so I am interested in these. I would like to build 2 very nice ones.

I've got these two used Lil Indian clutch covers for sale, they are used, but good for a everyday rider. One is white and the other is burnt orange...looks gold to me. $40.00 a piece and I'll ship them for free. These are fiberglass with no brackets.

What the length of your clutch covers?

I believe that these are the ones I purchased from him. I am not sure what I did with them. I received the mounting arms for them as well but have not mounted them yet. Shortly after I purchased them I ended up finding 2 originals and ended up using those for my restorations instead. They are somewhere in my pile...