Usps sucks!

Yes I do. Not everyone is a total cretin. lol

The series I've been buying lately are the Rock History series. I usually buy a couple sheets to keep and a couple to use as postage. Commemorative stamps cost the same so might as well use them too.

Here's the latest release (pretty-cool huh :thumbsup:)

I think John Lennon is next.

Hahaha..I saw a sign for those. I guess they ran out of dead presidents and historically significant people . Morrison and that awful Janis Joplin too. Now the US Postal Service has lowered itself to "honoring" drug addicts and other morally depraved individuals. Joke.

Anything for a buck I guess.

I've been an active seller on eBay and use USPS for the majority of my shipments. I've had more shipments damaged using USP than USPS. I do value both as viable means of getting my items to my customers. Considering the volume of items they ship each day both have a very small percentage of lost or damaged shipments.

Gatecrasher

Hahaha..I saw a sign for those. I guess they ran out of dead presidents and historically significant people . Morrison and that awful Janis Joplin too. Now the US Postal Service has lowered itself to "honoring" drug addicts and other morally depraved individuals. Joke.

Anything for a buck I guess.
Maybe you'll get lucky and they'll put out some Pat Robertson and Billy Graham commemoratives just for you.

lol :eek:ut:

IJG

Mail

Thieves are everywhere,
I'm not sure if it was the hydra brakes or number plate i ordered'
But ' I secretly watched my mail man once, and before she put my package in my mailbox She thoroughly looked at it, like considering theft, or inspecting for drugs.

I've been an active seller on eBay and use USPS for the majority of my shipments. I've had more shipments damaged using USP than USPS. I do value both as viable means of getting my items to my customers. Considering the volume of items they ship each day both have a very small percentage of lost or damaged shipments.
I sell shit on Ebay for my work and prefer USPS over UPS. I've sold over 11,000 parts on there and have had way more issues with UPS. I've never had to file an insurance claim for damage with USPS. Out of the thousands of packages I've sent through USPS over the years I've had maybe 15-20 of them get lost in the mail (mostly going international). USPS is faster and cheaper than UPS. FedEx is a pain in the ass to use so they can go hahahaha themselves.

I guess USPS is better if you don't live in some cousin hahahahaing town in the mid west.

I'm in the Midwest, USPS works fine here unless it's snowing or some JA parked in front of the mailbox again, UPS not so well but at least their vehicles can plow through snow.

I recently lost 1 of 2 tires that was shipped UPS and when I tried to file a claim they showed me the delivery confirmation stating the driver left it on my doorstep - "one tire". tried explaining that yes it was "1" package of 2 tires. I still wonder where that other tire went rolling to, probably fell out of the damn brown truck and hit some poor sole on the highway. How the hell do you lose a 20x10 r10 tire and there was only 2 stops?