Very small ?

Its set up to run a Zenoa or weed whacker side mount engine--maybe a homebuilt--front forks look too cumbersome for production model--neat little bike. Do you have the bike?

bikebudy

Banned - Must pay $500
No, just a for sale add I saw. So kool being as big as a small snow shovel.

That weed whacker side mount, looks to be a add on :shrug:

bikebudy

Banned - Must pay $500
Kinda looks like the forks may be bent back a little bit also.
Ya but, not so bad it can't be fixed. Scrub brakes are B.S. even for a child.

I don't think I have seen a scrub brake bike yet, that didn't have bent forks.

Or at least one that was used . You might as well just use your feet. lol

I'd love to have this bike for some reason, (Karen has gotten me liking them)
I have a 3hp Briggs with remote tank set up and a 2stroke 49cc engine off a junked scooter, just begging to be put in that frame.

Last edited:
Tom Thumb is usually what the homespun mini-minibikes are called, I like the simplicity of it.
Come On O Ace, you know Tom Thums are tom thums cept what scooter boy brote back,,,,,but ther very very few of them,i ant talked you in a whyle
hope your doing OK old wayne :thumbsup::thumbsup::smile::smile:

Come On O Ace, you know Tom Thums are tom thums cept what scooter boy brote back,,,,,but ther very very few of them,i ant talked you in a whyle
hope your doing OK old wayne :thumbsup::thumbsup::smile::smile:
You have a point Wayne, the Tom Thumbs do have a specific look but it was the best answer I have given the homebuilt frame.

And I've been getting by my old friend, good as I can anyway. I found myself thinking about Randy and your wife the other day and sent some good thoughts their way. I hope they are both doing well as can be and only getting better.:thumbsup: