VINTAGE Fun Karts, Sidewalk Racers, Push Karts, Pedal Cars & Other Contraptions

i gotta see if i can dig up a pic of our old boy scount wooden push kart. we dug it out of the trach and usto pull it around with the gokart. it was a beefy thing and we put alot of miles on over the years :laugh:

I think this is it...:

Vintage 1930's Rocket Scooter Skate

Vintage 1930's Rocket Skooter Skate.

This piece was sold as a scooter with the option of removing the handle and using it as a skateboard, thus the name Skooter-Skate.
This is one of the many precursors to the skateboards as we know them today.
This scooter has ball bearing wheels.
Approximate Measurements
The scooter measures 26" tall and is 13 1/2" long and 6 1/4" wide at its widest point

i have a couple of those steel wheels theyre heavy duty looking like a glorified bearing and say roller derby on the side i think. those must roll like crap and forget about traction. I guess thats why most of those old scoots arnt made to turn because it was useless :laugh:

Early 60s Gravity minibike, was powered at one time unfortunately and still has the factory bolt on scrub brake intact and working. I planned to power it but decided to fill the holes and fix it up as a gravity bike as intended. $30 purchase so I'm in it right, the seat is a piece of foam on a thin board folded and stapled crudely. A neat piece.