Wanted: parts for our minibike project, including horstman torque convertor

PD13

Hi-
We tore apart the bike today and although it's all there, we're in need of some parts. Please let me know if you have advice or help where I can get these (I included parts from the OldMiniBikes website where I could find them):

1) carb kit for an automagic carb (Lawson products) for the 3hp Tecumseh motor- is it the Tecumseh OEM kit or the 631839 kit?
2) conical air filter - 30727 or OEM?
3) Brake shoes for the rear drum- I measured the drum ID at ~4-3/8. Saw a set of 4-1/2" on the website- not sure if they're the right size though...
4) jack shaft- the one that I have is damaged- will post a pic (looking at this, it may not be the original one...)
dimensions: 5/8 diameter, 3/16 keyway, grooves for circlips on ends and ~3" in for the drive gear- chain is #35 size
5) jack shaft pulley assembly- Horstman- the one that I have is damaged
6) fork spring inner bushings- look like nylon- .94" long, 1.01 OD, .89 ID
7) stem tube bushings- flanged nylon- 1.067 long, 1" OD, 5/8" shaft
8) drive belt- Terra Products 97577 DF
9) Head gasket- maybe 33015A from the store?

Thanks for your help in advance! Paul

Attachments

PD13

Thanks for the reply- I believe it's either a pony or a terra products bike. Please see my thread (search "tumbleweed") in the main section for more photos. Has a 3hp Tecumseh engine, rear drum brake and front and rear shocks. Uses a snowmobile-style clutch and the belt-driven torque converter you see in the photo

Last edited: