WARNING Graphic Content

Warning this thread may contain images that are offensive for some and intended for mature audiences only. ( a mini cycle )

Saying good bye can be hard... about a year ago I get a call from a stranger asking if I am the Jeff Clark that owns a Steen's Deluxe Scrambler... I said yes and how did you get my office number?? turns out he had done a google image search and a pic of mine was there so he did the run around for a while and found out who I was my number and where the bike was.... kinda stalkerish but hey he wanted the bike bad... He asked me if it was for sale I said no. After a year of me looking at it on my shelf in my back warehouse getting another layer of dust on it I decided I needed to call the guy and tell him its his...

I called the man he was very excited he had one just like it as a kid and I can appreciate that we came up on a number I pulled it off the pallet rack blew the dust off took a few pics and crated it up. The crate leaves for Duluth tomorrow a few quick pics of a true original and very rare Mini Cycle... This bike still has the Steen dealer decal and the original MSO this bike is a Pre Alsport. Sad to see it go but it is going to a good home...

:eek: I would have never in a million years guessed you would part with her!!
But like all things in this Universe they seem to find there proper place given time!!
Jeff the pain will fade with time :thumbsup:

It was a hard choice but it was just doing nothing...

This is the back of a Steen MSO This is the only one I have ever seen, it is now in the crate with the bike..

They were a nice bike to ride with the leading link front end. I sold a few of them and I went on a CRC 25 mile hare and hound race in the San Bernardino mountains and sprang my ankle but took home a 3 rd place trophy.
But it was not as nice as your medel flake painted tank.
Steve :scooter: