WATER-TRANSFER DECALS Tecumseh, Briggs & Stratton

I'd really like to get a new set of decals for my Briggs 3 horse. It's just sitting there right now waiting for another project but runs great and would like to take care of it. The decals on it are peeling and have a pink tinge to it maybe from the red paint. Does anyone know which era or type of Briggs engine's Paul's Briggs decals were originally on? I just don't want to slap them on my engine and find out later that they don't belong on it. I would like the 3 hp decal and the easy spin decal. Does it matter? Thanks for any help! Here's my engine. Also, anybody know the possible year of this engine? I think it is late 1960s.
Patrick, I believe your motor is much newer, 1990's or so. Pauls decals may not be "correct", but like KK said they will still look good. I also plan on using a set on a Briggs similar to yours just because I like that vintage vibe:thumbsup:

Pauls decals may not be "correct", but like KK said they will still look good.
These decals are fantastic, would it be a crime to put them on a predator? They look so much better, and at least I could imagine that I have a cool engine instead of a predator!

HUGE
Thanks to Paul :thumbsup:
For making these available to so many of us that are doing or have done restorations..
For spending HUGE amounts of money not to mention all the time and research that went into the making of these beautiful decals!!
I know the amount of stress that he underwent on this endeavor ..I'm amazed you didn't have a heart attack from it all...
Paul your like a pit bull once you latch on to something you don't let go!!
We may argue from time to time don't always see eye to eye but this one thing for sure
You and I will always be friends and Powell Brothers!!
I HIGHLY recommend each and every member get a set of these decals..
you truly will NOT be sorry :thumbsup:
BAB

MiniBike Paul

Don - thank you for what I think is a compliment! And thank you for your contribution to the effort! It is amazing how much drama there was in this project, which is something I never anticipated! I feel bad about Casey Davis but my repeated attempts to contact him have failed.

My Mom used to say, all's well that ends well, and this sure did. And now we all have great decals!

Patrick, I believe your motor is much newer, 1990's or so. Pauls decals may not be "correct", but like KK said they will still look good. I also plan on using a set on a Briggs similar to yours just because I like that vintage vibe:thumbsup:[/QUOTE

Thanks Mark...good to know. I thought I cross ref'd the #s on it to one that was late 60 s but I'm most likely incorrect. Can the model # on a 90s briggs be the same on a 60s? This may be a dumb question but don't know. Big thanks to Paul...can't wait to get my goodies in the mail.

Minibikepaul do you have them for the 10hp tech . My super bronc has a hm100 the 10hp decal was a seperate decal over the standard tech indian and flags that said tech engines . I have not seen one like this anywhere. Can you get it ?

MiniBike Paul

The minimum number I must get is 125, and I pay a premium for that as 250 is their normal production quantity.
So, sorry to say it will probably never happen!

HUGE
Thanks to Paul :thumbsup:
For making these available to so many of us that are doing or have done restorations..
For spending HUGE amounts of money not to mention all the time and research that went into the making of these beautiful decals!!
I know the amount of stress that he underwent on this endeavor ..I'm amazed you didn't have a heart attack from it all...

BAB
...It is amazing how much drama there was in this project, which is something I never anticipated!
If it was easy or cheap somebody would have done it already.....took a lot of effort and a lot of money...

I doubt anyone will put forth the resources to do it again....get them while they are available.

I received mine and they have been put on. They slide great. Takes a few more seconds then the instructions indicate. They also look great!

The only thing I would do is suggest location of decals. I know self explanitory for most! However, for example would the air cleaner decal wording face torwards the motor or out. Or postioned long way on air cleaner cover or placed across directions. I had a old air cleaner that I used for reference so I think mine is placed correctly.

Also on the H series motors I seen the oil decal on both sides of housing. Which is correct? I know on the HS series it's on the serial plate.

Since an instruction page is included maybe a noted suggested location would be nice.

Thanks Paul these are perfect!

That would maybe help some newbies like me out.

I received mine and they have been put on. They slide great. Takes a few more seconds then the instructions indicate. They also look great!

The only thing I would do is suggest location of decals. I know self explanitory for most! However, for example would the air cleaner decal wording face torwards the motor or out. Or postioned long way on air cleaner cover or placed across directions. I had a old air cleaner that I used for reference so I think mine is placed correctly.

Also on the H series motors I seen the oil decal on both sides of housing. Which is correct? I know on the HS series it's on the serial plate.

Since an instruction page is included maybe a noted suggested location would be nice.

Thanks Paul these are perfect!

That would maybe help some newbies like me out.
Honestly it probably depended on who was putting the decals on after assembly. (especially on the Tecumsehs)

I have a original air cleaner with the decal facing the other direction. However it is a capped air cleaner. Thats why I said suggestedd because it was placed different ways. I can get a pic and sho you.

Tecumseh 3.4 HP H35 Power Sport decals

Paul, I am looking for tecumseh 3.5hp Power sport H35 decals, at a min. I want t decal for the air intake... Steve

Last edited:

MiniBike Paul

Decals

All of the following decals (Hent please read that duh-cals!) are in stock and ship same day ordered (unless i'm in Windber)!

Coach6611 - any others can be made but first i have to believe that there are a bunch of folks who want it.

The quality of all the decals is clear in this first picture

MB165

I picked a set up at windber, and looked them over real good. Nice items....the quality is there, even the small letters are crisp and clear. Photos dont show those details. I cant wait to get the engine repainted, I havent messed with decals in 30 years.
PS,
Is it advisable to apply clearcoat over them, or clear first? What did tecumseh do?