Were to buy a #40 3 hole 60 tooth sprocket

mybiz

There is suppose to be a blizzard on the way so I decide its time to replace the bearings in my driven so I can play in the supposable coming snow. When i bought the Super Bronc it had a new driven installed by who i don't know. But they went the cheap way:doah:Thought it was odd i had play in a new part. Now a easy fix has turned in to a headache. The bearings were good but the shaft is trash to me. So now I'm replacing the shaft both sprockets and chain. Has anyone seen a #40 60 tooth 3 bolt hole pattern Sprocket? Or do I just need to buy a blank sprocket and drill it myself. Here a pic of the "EASY FIX" :doah:HA HA :oops::sadcrying4::sadcrying4:

Last edited:

125ccCrazy

That jackshaft looks like the one I replaced on my kart, it was also worn down on the sprocket side bearing, I'm pretty sure it was due to the axle sprocket not being inline with the jackshaft sprocket causing the JS to bind on the bearing... my bearings were both tight also but the shaft was turned down right where the bearing rides, not nearly as bad as that one but enough to cause slop..

maybe these sprockets?? Engine & Axle Racing Sprockets

Scratch that, I noticed they only go to 36 teeth...

Last edited:

mybiz

36 yea scratch that I'm not out to set a speed record. I've got everything to replace except the rear sprocket. And its still good I just do it right the first time with all new parts so I don't have to say I SHOULD HAVE. And I will he stiffing up the TC mounting plate so there won't be any play:hammer:

mybiz

A ruff measurement is 3" bolt to bolt triangle bolt pattern. Ron doesn't have a website with pic's and prices so I don't deal with him. Have heard all good stories about Ron but I'm not a phone person. Looks like I'll buy a blank sprocket and be done with:wink: