What are some commonly found old mini bikes?

(I am a Noob) lol I just wantt to know so i can start some projects on a mini bike so i want to know what kind of old mini bikes do you commonly found on ebay?

Thanks Branden :thumbsup:

cheezy1;381973Well well...I guess you do have a smart @ss side after all.:laugh: Nice to see.

Yeah cheezy
Every now and again I get a wild hair.. Must be this darn cold I've been trying to get rid of..:shrug:

(I am a Noob) lol I just wantt to know so i can start some projects on a mini bike so i want to know what kind of old mini bikes do you commonly found on ebay?

Thanks Branden :thumbsup:
Branden,

Welcome to OldMiniBikes! If you search around on Ebay (Evilbay) you'll find lots of minis for sale. However, some are over priced and shipping would be a killer. :shrug: I don't know how close you're to Michigan, but many knowledgeable members live there thriving with mini bikes! :laugh: If you're able to drive to Michigan, you would have no problem stealing a mini or two. :devil2: Plus, you'll meet many great guys to talk with! :thumbsup:

As for commonly found minis.....I'd have to say Rupps, Bird, Doodlebugs, Azusa, Taco, Cat, Big wheeled bikes (boonie, super bronc, tote gote) and so on..

jeep4me

Branden,

Welcome to OldMiniBikes! If you search around on Ebay (Evilbay) you'll find lots of minis for sale. However, some are over priced and shipping would be a killer. :shrug: I don't know how close you're to Michigan, but many knowledgeable members live there thriving with mini bikes! :laugh: If you're able to drive to Michigan, you would have no problem stealing a mini or two. :devil2: Plus, you'll meet many great guys to talk with! :thumbsup:

As for commonly found minis.....I'd have to say Rupps, Bird, Doodlebugs, Azusa, Taco, Cat, Big wheeled bikes (boonie, super bronc, tote gote) and so on..
AH Yeah.....leave Michigan alone....cheezy and myself are in the process of gathering up the last few that are left in the state.:laugh:

But, to answer your main question, bird engineering, stellar, sears, gilson, arco and manco's. Check out your local craigslist, it's your best bet for something local.

Good luck and welcome to OldMiniBikes.:thumbsup:

The east coast has a lot of good stuff to pick from. The L.A. area is flooded with chinese pocket bikes and pit bikes. So when a vintage bike turns up in my local area everyone goes bananas! Or at least I do!

Last edited:
Now now..dont be hating. I took a lil break and feel much better. .
Ok....I like this "new and improved" Cheezy :laugh:

back to the op, as others have stated keep an eye on the OldMiniBikes classifieds some righteous deals show up :thumbsup:

Last edited:
I would not say Taco's are too easy to grab , or the big wheelers either..

IMO the most commonly seen bike On Craigslist or otherwise would be CAT's and the BIRDS/Penny deals Manco's ,although a bit newer, are pooped all over as well... Everything else "vintage" is pretty hard to come across (for cheap at least).

I think the answer to this questions depends on location for a big part, imo.

If you're in an area that is accessible to hoarders like Cheezy1, Derek, TRK, BAB, etc...the most likely type to find is the one that was just sold right before you called.:rolleyes: