What are you working on Today..

What are you all working on today?

I put snow tires on my moms Audi and tore down a lawn mower i found in the trash to make into an open case stationary engine. Tomorrow ill be doing the oil change on the audi.

Shit at all.. :laugh: OPE nope I take that back, finally got the PS3 hooked up to the new cable speed modem...

:censure: ethernet cable was broke, if ya can believe that.. :shrug:

I should have put dudes 79 Yamaha moped back together today, as I told him I was gonna the other day.. :laugh: I called him to come get em a couple days ago, but when I went out to it gas was all over the floor.. :angry:

SO!!! I had to go through the damned carb again... :glare: It's been just a total piece of shit the whole way.. It's ready, just gotta put the carb back on, but I hate the S.O.B and have the kid and stuff, so it's setting for now...

Maybe if I neglect it for a few days it'll straiten it's ass up... :glare:

prepared my harley for winter storage, gave my scion IQ a final outdoor
sponge bath car wash, fixed the mast of the wireless access point, ordered
one of these:

Amazon.com: Armasight ORION 5X Gen 1+ Night Vision Rifle Scope: Sports & Outdoors

for my AR to keep the coyotes in check this winter.

:thumbsup:

Grass Lake MI?? I was just through there the other day...

Yeaaah those S.O.B's are thick as hell around here anymore since the damned DNR turned them loose.. My dad saw one this morning deer hunting, buddy of ours took a shot at one with a bow a few days ago.. they are THICK thick..

grass lake, NY, near redwood.

we have coyotes thick as thieves here.

they kill a lot of deer around here and my lab manages
to bring home all kinds of trophies from the kills.

buckeye

Steam cleaned floors.:laugh:

And swept and mopped the laundry room.:laugh:

We have a house full of company coming. And, ya know the house has to be clean.:shrug:

i was hoping to hear about crawdads, okra, bbq, gumbo
and all the other good food you all make down there!

in fact, you should bring some of that local cuisine
to winber 2014 :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Beautiful day today with temps in the high 50s. Took out the Lil Indian and the Toad for perhaps a last of season ride. Learned a valuable lesson however today---road for over an hour, loaded the bikes, went to start the car and NO keys. Then spent the next 11/2 hours walking everywhere I had ridden.Finally found them as a lady in the park had picked them up. Lesson--DON"T leave your car keys in the jacket pocket! All in all a good day though.