What bike do you wish you still had?

I don't have a Minibike that I miss but I do miss the 1972 Honda CB450 I had :doah: Long forks, raked frame stock :eek:ut: my motor and tranny were all reworked, I had it doing 145 up hill :scared: and it would eat up and spit out 900's all day long :devil2: this isn't mine but is the same, mine had a king/queen seat and hooker tt headers and I took off those bars and put a normal set on :thumbsup: it was real hard to keep the front wheel on the ground :doah:

my 68 honda cl450 i paid $125. for it back in the late 70's , now they are like gold $$$$. the bikes of the 60's and 70's were always the coolest. minibike - i still wish i had my 1 st a sears puncher.

I don't regret selling any of my minibikes or other machines really, not even the Hot Shot. I buy most of them to sell to begin with but have a few favorites. I like the wheeling and dealing part of it and know that the next minibike or trail scooter score is just around the bend, just a matter of watching and waiting. I do wish my region of the country had more minibikes for sale but I do OK, got my eye on a few and am waiting for the guy to need some $ so he'll sell them to me. I have bought several from him over the past couple of years and he's fair with the prices.

[/URL][/IMG]

1962 Triumph 650 pre-unit. weld on hardtail, 16" rear wheel, sportster front end. I would give my left nut to have it back.

little honda was a great bike. my bro brought it home from work a coworker was about to dumpsterize it. i fixed it up and painted it. rode it for a few years. clutch stopped working and a few other things. i sold it before it broke more. 120$ at the curb :doah:

KB2ROCKET

I'm pretty sure my unknown bike I am redoing is an Industrial arts/shop class project from the mid-late 60's. there is an array of different techniques that they used in constructing it. might not be the best design, but I bet that would have been a really neat class to be in :thumbsup:

it looks like the frame depended on the spring pressure from the rear shocks im sure the frame flexed a bit when hitting a heavy bump

I don't have a Minibike that I miss but I do miss the 1972 Honda CB450 I had :doah: Long forks, raked frame stock :eek:ut: my motor and tranny were all reworked, I had it doing 145 up hill :scared: and it would eat up and spit out 900's all day long :devil2: this isn't mine but is the same, mine had a king/queen seat and hooker tt headers and I took off those bars and put a normal set on :thumbsup: it was real hard to keep the front wheel on the ground :doah:

Nice bike! I had a 74 CB450. It was the metallic grey with gold stripes. It was my first street bike and I wish I still had it. Mine wasn't anywhere near as fast as yours tho, I think mine had a tough time hitting 100 mph going down hill.haha

My first "store bought" mini bike.. 1972 Speedway Black Shadow with it's 80cc Sachs 2 stroke spinning a TAV unit. These bikes were awesome performers!
I beat everyone in the area,Chibi's,Mini Trails,Gemini's,Rupps,,then someone got a Hodaka Ace 100 and I was no longer the fastest!!
Always has been my favorite & ALWAYS WILL BE:bowdown:

Didn't you have two at one time?? Or was that your truck drivin buddy?:laugh:
Hey Buckeye ..They always say the memory is the first thing to go:doah:

You have me confused with that Michigan Hoarder Jeep4me :laugh::laugh: I traded it for his Tote Gote then traded that back to him for my Terra Cat. I ended up with the bike I wanted and will probably keep it forever.:thumbsup:

Hey Buckeye ..They always say the memory is the first thing to go:doah:

You have me confused with that Michigan Hoarder Jeep4me :laugh::laugh: I traded it for his Tote Gote then traded that back to him for my Terra Cat. I ended up with the bike I wanted and will probably keep it forever.:thumbsup:
oh hell, sell me the Terra Cat already! I will do it justice and put Michigan logos on it too :thumbsup: