What can banned(turds) scammers do?

Triley41395

So this turd is still lurking around even though it shows the profile is unavailable. Shows him logged in this morning. Can said turd still PM other new members trying to scam them. Unsure why this turd can still show as active.

@Hent Screenshot_20230829_045116_Chrome.jpg Screenshot_20230829_045126_Chrome.jpg Screenshot_20230829_044737_Chrome.jpg

Well a wise man once told me don’t sweat what you can’t control…

this is one of those situations….they’ll always find a way….best thing is protect yourself and hope others do the same…

as I’ve stated before if they all of a sudden have that most prized part you’ve been searching for that you posted CASH or trade then it’s a scam….if they have a barn find…it’s a scam….common sense…take the blinders off…

once again sheep….common sense….trust no one…believe nothing…

Not to hijack a thread but took my granddaughter to lunch the other day to a bob evans restaurant…semi local national chain….two construction workers came in with Glock 40s strapped on like gun fighters….and me being me had to ask….they state they feel
Safer with them on…I asked if they worked in them…No just put them on to go to lunch?!? Now I’m a gun toting shit head shooting mother fucker…but really?!? We have 18000 people in my town…really?!? For lunch?

Not to hijack a thread but took my granddaughter to lunch the other day to a bob evans restaurant…semi local national chain….two construction workers came in with Glock 40s strapped on like gun fighters….and me being me had to ask….they state they feel
Safer with them on…I asked if they worked in them…No just put them on to go to lunch?!? Now I’m a gun toting shit head shooting mother fucker…but really?!? We have 18000 people in my town…really?!? For lunch?
Never know when the lawless hordes will grab an MTA bus to the countryside.

Triley41395

For me, if it's about guns, hijack away. I'm all about guns.

Triley41395

Well a wise man once told me don’t sweat what you can’t control…

this is one of those situations….they’ll always find a way….best thing is protect yourself and hope others do the same…

as I’ve stated before if they all of a sudden have that most prized part you’ve been searching for that you posted CASH or trade then it’s a scam….if they have a barn find…it’s a scam….common sense…take the blinders off…

once again sheep….common sense….trust no one…believe nothing…
I've not gotten scammed yet, not that it couldn't happen, but I'm pretty cautious. It more I'm curious about what they can and can't do. If they can still log on, what else could they possibly do?

Itype2slo

No real contractors would consider being strapped as part of your PPE. Just a liability.

Unless they're felons or illegal aliens, it's their right. Deal with it.
If you’re replying to me, it’s not an issue for me…my 8 year old granddaughter was present….I don’t need some idiot, just because it’s legal to Carry, flashing a firearm at a family restaurant…now I’ve been shot at and have shot back….not an issue for me at all…lost use of a leg defending those rights….but time and place…my friend…not painting a house!