What did you do to your mini today?

Picked up something to put the 9 H.P. Subaru in this weekend. The guy I got it from bought it a year and a half ago and used it as a porp. He said it has maybe 10 min. of ride time on it. He still had the reciept from Pep Boys where he paid $500. for it. I got it for $250. Not to bad I have seen them for cheaper but not in this shape. The thing still has the plastic wrap on the seat.

Last edited:
Rode my Broncco around a bit and when putting it away, touched my leg on the burning hot exhaust pipe! Thankfully I got an ice pack on it ASAP and no pain or lasting damage thank goodness.

WOW, it looks great!:drool: Is that a 3.5hp? Overall It looks very nice! Where did you get the seat? Looks like it would be comfortable to ride.:thumbsup::thumbsup:
HS40 ... UglySeats out of Michigan did the seat ... Very comfy ... Thanks for the compliment bro ... I don't know if this one will ever see the street

I went into the garage and poored hot coffee on it, flipped it off, and told it to get ah dam job !!!!!!

Just kidden........I haven't touched it for a couple of months.:shrug:

I posted it for sale........got a few nice offers too.

Been thinkin alot about a dual 5hp setup.........

Last edited:

oldsledz

I have been working on this trail sport off and on , I got it as a rolling frame.

Today I finished making the band brake mount and clutch guard also put a new back tire on it today.
I have a trailer fender that is a close match to the front fender , I need to cut down and make some mounts for so I can mount it on the back.
I have not decided if I will keep the mini cycle wheel on the front or put something on that is the right size.

I have been working on this trail sport off and on , I got it as a rolling frame.

Today I finished making the band brake mount and clutch guard also put a new back tire on it today.
I have a trailer fender that is a close match to the front fender , I need to cut down and make some mounts for so I can mount it on the back.
I have not decided if I will keep the mini cycle wheel on the front or put something on that is the right size.

Damn I love those bikes! Great work oldsledz!:thumbsup:

It was last night but I did a mockup assembly to my Sabre and just kind of looked at it to see what I need to do before paint

HP That is a nice machine, cant wait to see it finished! I just put the air cleaner box you were so generous to send me on my blue DB and tore up and down the street, it helps me to unwind! I'm gonna get the tractor out this weekend hopefully and groom my much neglected track so me and the kids can ride!

Den

Mini

Pulled the head off my Indian mini today. Cleaned all the carbon out of the exhaust port and cleaned the gasket areas. Going to put it all back together tonight with new piston and rings and gaskets. Should be fun!!