What happened to Weldking?

Vintage lt1 or modern?
Modern, very aluminum modern. The Land Crusher belonged to his Father, and was one of the first vehicles he ever drove. The SBC modification from the OEM IL6 (Copy of a GM I might add) is a common swap for these. Neck also crews on a Land Speed Record car in the Roadster Class. He sort of knows his shit. LOL.

Modern, very aluminum modern. The Land Crusher belonged to his Father, and was one of the first vehicles he ever drove. The SBC modification from the OEM IL6 (Copy of a GM I might add) is a common swap for these. Neck also crews on a Land Speed Record car in the Roadster Class. He sort of knows his shit. LOL.
Nice. I had an old lt1 in a s10 blazer but have since started swapping it over to a LS but I'm going with the iron core. I wouldn't mind finding an aluminum block as the dana 60 axles i put under it added their own fair share of weight. Finding a new lt1 in my area is like winning the lotto and might as well need to to afford it.

We had plans of taking a chevy luv with a old 350 to salt lakes year ago but kept having issues with it and just ended up building it for the 1/8 mile.

Nice. I had an old lt1 in a s10 blazer but have since started swapping it over to a LS but I'm going with the iron core. I wouldn't mind finding an aluminum block as the dana 60 axles i put under it added their own fair share of weight. Finding a new lt1 in my area is like winning the lotto and might as well need to to afford it.

We had plans of taking a chevy luv with a old 350 to salt lakes year ago but kept having issues with it and just ended up building it for the 1/8 mile.
How in the H@@@ did you squeeze a 350 into a Luv? The 4-banger filled up the engine bay all by itself. My first vehicle was a '74: Went any and everywhere. Snow, mud, sand all in 2WD.

How in the H@@@ did you squeeze a 350 into a Luv? The 4-banger filled up the engine bay all by itself. My first vehicle was a '74: Went any and everywhere. Snow, mud, sand all in 2WD.

Mine was a rust bucket 76. I wish I would have started with something better but when you're 14 you take what you get. The engine was built all from hand me down parts from dad's chevelle and camaros. I raced it for few seasons until duct tape and bailing wire wouldn't hold it together anymore. Pulled that engine and started my love/hate relationship with first gen s-10s.

I helped my neighbor put a 305 in a 89 toyota single cab, that was a shoehorn fit. He ended up screwing the engine up on it, big chrome scoops sticking out of the hood don't like daily driving in the rain. If he would have ever got the rear to hook I think it would have beat my 88 reg cab s10 with a 383.