What is it?

I Just bought a folding mini bike made from square steel stock with folding handle bars and a two cycle motor marked Fuji Motor and no ferings or fenders. It is driven with a belt to a jack shaft and chain to the rear tire. It has Nitto tires and a hand throtel. I will try and get some pics later. it resembles a small scooter with a floor up front. I think it may be an early 60's Jap model.

Brad

I Just bought a folding mini bike made from square steel stock with folding handle bars and a two cycle motor marked Fuji Motor and no ferings or fenders. It is driven with a belt to a jack shaft and chain to the rear tire. It has Nitto tires and a hand throtel. I will try and get some pics later. it resembles a small scooter with a floor up front. I think it may be an early 60's Jap model.

Brad
Did you just get it on ebay the other day? I was going to bid on it since it was close enough to pick up, but decided not to because it was still a couple hours one way.

I just picked up the very same thing from a guy I work with. but it's missing both wheels and the seat. Any ideas on where I could pick up parts for this?

sean

Does anyone know the rear sprocket tooth count and chain size? i think that's going to be the biggest hurdle to getting this project off the ground.