what kind of frame is this?

it is real nice, i thought it was a lil indian, but then i look at the neck where the forks meet and it looks different. also where the rear wheel screws in, it looks different. anyone know what it is?

Funny how some bikes considered rutmans have different rear mounts, cold the above pic's be off brands? or did Rutman change their mounts to asuza style? :doah:

MINI-MATIC

The frame is an early Ruttman Toad frame which had the washer type rear axle mounts and the up front solid foot peg.I dont know for sure at this early stage of Ruttman bikes if the other models like the Vulture,Wild goose or Spyder were yet made.I do know that you can identify the typical slightly newer ruttman frames with the foldup foot pegs as either the Toad or Vulture if the kickstand is the shorter type for the 4 inch steel rims and the Wild goose with the longer kick stand for the 5 inch rims that it had.Now for the really confusing part,the later Ruttman frames all had the 6 inch 4 spoke aluminum mags from the toad model which was now called the Horny Toad though the Ruttman Grasshopper Chopper.Thankyou,Steve.