I guess like KKK I am #6
Rob

I don't realy know where I fit lol
I custom build from scratch but allso resore old bikes
I have too many project to every finish lol

I guess like KKK I am #6
Rob
5.5 nothing to restore
Still logic dictates that if I build enough bikes and run out of room to store them I'll have to sell them. Hopefully one day I'll be able to buy one back and restore it :laugh::grind:

Mac

I'm going to pull up a seat next to dobber on this one.
I only have one Cat 400X that's ready to ride,
don't care that it's a Cat,
& pick up junkers all the time to part out.

...and no way I'm going to spend my time restoring mini's
when the next generation will just sell them to get more videogame crap.

i guess i am a #5, i have bought and traded, and sold a few minis, and for the few that i have i do not have much money into them. one day when the funds are there i will fix my taco up real nice, who knows when that day will be here, but it will get done. so i say:shrug:

Im a #1. Always got atleast 7 or 8 running and atleast that many projects. Nothing super nice but all of them are cool. Heres my runners right now.

definatly number 1. I fit that description very well. Im on the verge of having more than i know what do with so find myself selling off alot. unfortunatly they seem to come in as fast as they go out. My mother says we are the car and minibike orphanage :laugh: We take them in battered and broken and spruce them up to find them a better home

None of the above.
I don't have a clue what I am doing.

Naah, more like #3
this pretty much describes me. i still need to re-weld my jack-shaft back on. i took it for a test ride awhile ago and forgot that i only tack welded the JS to the frame, so i ended up pushing the old bird home:doah: good thread ACE:thumbsup:

Im not exactly sure where I fit in, I have restored bikes, i have original bikes, i have riders and modified bikes. I like all kinds of old minis, But most importantly I like to ride em all! And share the hobby with others

MiniBike Paul

#2 - Damn near perfect restorations that don't get ridden include 3 Tacos, 1 Bonanza, 1 Skat Kitty and 3 Powells; 3 race bikes, a bunch of different riders topped off by the PowelLimo, and some odd stuff! Plus, lots of cool parts, and just lately "crossed over to the dark side" and bought a beautiful restored 1970 CT70 Honda

Lately, #5 - people don't have a chance on this site. As most first ask a question that people on here will stone you to the wall for asking. I have seen it several times and it's sad.
:no: