What kind of tecumseh carb is this?

Just this engine last night but Im not familiar with the carb on it. Has no bowl and leaks out of the carb. I want to buy new gaskets for it. Thanks for any help.
That's a diaphragm carb. Same thing as the bowl carb basically but you can run it at any angle and the gas will still feed into it. Things like chain saws use them a lot. Or a minibike that is going to be mounted on a slanted engine mount. My MTD's all have them.

thanks for all the help guys, especially Markus for the diagram. i have two of these carbs, one from a 2.5 tecumseh and another from a 3hp. would either fit a 5hp tecumseh? and not run lean.

markus

That looks like one from a hs40. I thought the ones for the lower hp engines only had 1 adjustment screw on the left side.
the adjustablilty depends on the application, not the size, I think you Gotta watch the opening/bore mainly on them, hard to measure because they choke down in the center of the carb.

Lol so I just went outside and grabbed the 2.5 HP carb.. Yes the bore starts off the same size as the 5hp but it gets about half that size in the middle of the carb. Which is the same problem I had with a new no name 5hp carb from eBay.