what would you do

New project, But way to short. NO leg room, the seat moves back but hits the motor. I could move the motor back and maybe the seat BUT wondering about the motor behind the axle being to far back, right now its just in front of the axle any thoughts on that? :grind:

MikeBear

New project, But way to short. NO leg room, the seat moves back but hits the motor. I could move the motor back and maybe the seat BUT wondering about the motor behind the axle being to far back, right now its just in front of the axle any thoughts on that? :grind:
Get a shorter kid! :thumbsup:

Or, do it like they did it with the old VW's when converted into dune buggies: Split it in half, and stretch it.

Like all racing go Karts make a front porch. the seat is right for his arm length but that front porch will need protection. My play mini buggy has two sets of peddles for the smaller riders I made two receivers and moved the top of each peddle to fit the rider. As the kids grew I moved the seat back and cut out the bar above their heads.
Steve :scooter:

All great ideas but I'd sell it and buy a bigger kart, plenty of affordable off road karts as well as other styles on CL every day here in OKC. Just my take on the deal.:thumbsup:

I'd get rid of that rollbar and move the pedals forward since that seems to be the problem then make a new useful rollbar.

That windshield is just an excuse to not wear a helmet and goggles, it needs to go.

"windshield is just an excuse to not wear a helmet"........................

i know its none of my business but....windshields dont save lives boys. helmets certainly do. I modify vehicles for people with disablities for a living so im alittle cautious with this stuff. I ride the crap out of my machines but do it with some melon protection. They can make a differance! It takes all of 5 seconds to put one on. Like NIKE just do it!

"windshield is just an excuse to not wear a helmet"........................

i know its none of my business but....windshields dont save lives boys. helmets certainly do. I modify vehicles for people with disablities for a living so im alittle cautious with this stuff. I ride the crap out of my machines but do it with some melon protection. They can make a differance! It takes all of 5 seconds to put one on. Like NIKE just do it!
And your point of partially quoting me is ???

Shorter kid LOL ,, Hes not much shorter than me (and hell ya Im riding it) so I Need it lengthened also. I don't think theres room out front to move the pedals without hitting the steering mech., Cant trade it as its Got a legacy with it. Im more concerned with IF the motor behind the axle would cause much of a problem.