Whats your weather doing???

About 70F still, again. I just started my pool re-commissioning after the 30 days of temps in the 50's. Just in case the grandkids come down for Spring Break.

No sense wasting chemicals when the water is too cold.

It's doing this and plenty of it. Cold and snow. This was from our first real snowfall, unfortunately it hasn't really stopped since. We had exactly 3 days of above freezing weather since, and have been in the deep freeze most of the time. All the while it drops 2 -5 inches of snow seemingly every other day. 4 inches the other night. Getting weary of the snowblower and this driveway. About an hour and a half or so. Need a new 28" Ariens to cut that down to an hour, but no way til I sell my old house. Somewhere between 14 and 20 inches on the ground now, depending on where you walk-drifts and pile-ups, considerably deeper. Wishing for spring.

sunny and 3 degrees,lake superior is 3/4 frozen over and freezing fast.no more lake effect till it breaks up.but also means it's going to stay cold cause the open water usually keeps us warmer since we're so close to it

buckeye

How do you do it man??

I'd just say heck with it, just let me die.:laugh:

Although, very beautiful indeed.:thumbsup:

70's tomorrow and Sunday.:smile:

We set a record for the most snow in January in recorded history here. But we have 6 to8 coming In the next 24hours . We have had wind chills of -32 this is getting out of hand:censure:

buckeye

Bob, you guys got jacked up.
We had ice but, they shut stuff down early Tues. down here.
All the real bad stuff was way North of us.
Still was cold as crap.:thumbsup:

Global warming my hiney.

More snow today only 4-6 inches as of the last forecast.

It's just been cold and colder here and I am ready for spring but looking on the bright side winter will be gone soon, the days are getting longer and winter is closer to being over every day that passes.

I think I can hold out for another month but if severe winter lasts longer then that I might just POP.

40's yesterday :thumbsup: 40's today :thumbsup: 40's tomorrow :thumbsup: and I have been sick with the flu since Tuesday night :doah: maybe I'll feel well enough to get out side tomorrow :shrug:

Still snowing around here.

I have been trying to make room in my garage for my k3500 crew cab long bed truck in and it would be so much easier if I could put things outside for a day or two without them getting snowed in.