when posting craigslist ads...

when you post CL ads post up the text and a picture for it if it's shown. some of these ads only last a few hours so it sucks clicking it and getting the deleted/expired message.

it doesn't take that much more effort to do that and will make this section a bit more enjoyable. :thumbsup:

if you guys have any questions on how to do that, just post here.

mybiz

Dont that just burn your:asshole: does mine here is how to do it
guarantee. More info
BIG KIDS TOY FOR SALE!!! (El Dorado,Ks)

Date: 2009-10-08, 11:42AM CDT
Reply to: see below

For sale big kids toy please call charles with questions at 316-251-5643 anytime thanks.

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

when you post CL ads post up the text and a picture for it if it's shown. some of these ads only last a few hours so it sucks clicking it and getting the deleted/expired message.

it doesn't take that much more effort to do that and will make this section a bit more enjoyable. :thumbsup:

if you guys have any questions on how to do that, just post here.
Sorry I will fix ASAP/.................

Dont that just burn your:asshole: does mine here is how to do it
guarantee. More info
BIG KIDS TOY FOR SALE!!! (El Dorado,Ks)

Date: 2009-10-08, 11:42AM CDT
Reply to: see below

For sale big kids toy please call charles with questions at 316-251-5643 anytime thanks.

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
Thats kinda cool!!!!!! MYbiz is this for real?????

just use the ones posted in the CL ad.

you can right click on the pic and then click properties. from there highlight the "location" (this will end in a .jpg, .jpeg, .gif or similar), right click it and hit copy. go into your post, right click and select paste. you should have the url of the photo in showing then. then all you need to do is put the tags around it.

if you need more help with it, i can get some screen shots of the process. it's pretty straight forward though. if you're running Vista it might be a bit different.

another alternative is to use a site like [url=http://www.tinypic.com]TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting[/url] to host the picture if it's saved on your computer. once you upload to there, there is an option with the [img] tags on it already like they do on this site.

i'll work on it after i get home. i can't spend the time doing a write up at work right now. i'll just make a new sticky when i get it finished, it should be within a few hours.

mybiz

Right click copy or select all then copy Right click paste in this box:doah::eek:ut:

This is simple copy & Paste:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Mac

,,,@ What a pain in the patootie this is @

Craigslist today for $40.00 in Castaic, Ca. (Go-Devil frame)
Heading is:

Feb 18 - minibike frame - $40 (castaic)

minibike frame folding type $40.00 steve at 661-505-7572

Last edited:
come on guys, post a pic and a description. it's not that hard and makes this section much more entertaining.

CL ads are generally gone after a week and Ebay shit only lasts for 3 months.

Be carefull using CL, As I have found out there is a bunch of people lurking there trying too capture your valid Email address too add to spam lists! And now they are grabbing your cell phone # to start Spam texting you! There a bunch of sorry bastards with no life!
I never post my email and I only use a phone # that will not receive text messages! Also dont email anyone back because they then will have your email address! only answer emails that include there phone info! Be safe!