WHERE can I get these TIRES?

kbs8ball

Those are 530 x 450 x 6 ?? I have one old indian head that is in decent shape...I actually have 2 old indian heads but the other is a 410 x 350 x 6 ....I can sell you the one for 30 bucks. Thats what I paid for it. I can ship it with your seat.

I would say first off they make two sizes with that universal Knobby tread
the 4:10/3:50 X 6 is 12inch tall and the
5:30X4:50 X 6 is 14 inches tall.
Gokartsprts.com has the 5:30/4:50 X 6 for $ 24.15 each part # 8-9324
And the tube for tis tire is $7.99 part # AZ7131
I like this tread pattern best of all for bikes with drum brakes .
Steve :scooter:

tomsprops

No Cheap A** HF Wheelbarrow Tires Here ! Those are Chin-sing 5.30x4.5 x6 tires you'll find on ebay or re-mx.com .Great all around riding tires !

Thanks everyone for responding, I really enjoy the level of interest, enthusiasm and knowledge that is that is evident in the responses on this site! Good reading always.

I have a Carlisle Indian Head tire on the front and, that one on gokartparts.com is PERFECT for the back! Thanks! I've been on that site a zillion times and NEVER saw those tires dammit!

-j

Oldsalt

Was surprised that Carlisle still makes 4.10-6 knobby tires. My tire shop got me a couple but I didn't inquire as to the price, I'll see the bill later but I am expecting them to be sorta high priced in comparison to Hong Chong Bong tires. Are they better that the Asian tires? They are marked "made in china" but that is hidden when they're mounted on a rim. They look nice and have a good USA brand name on them.

tomsprops

O.K They are made in Japan by Cheng-Shin " I alway mess that spelling up" and are Very Good tires . My "Super Bitchen" Bridgestone Trail Masters that I just picked up for my Honda K2 are made in Japan as well . I can't help but Imagine that they're made at the same place :doah: !

george3

one little detail they forgot to mention is they are not the same as the carlisle tire. the Cheng-Shin tire is skinnier and taller. you might want to match your tires. both Cheng-Shin or both carlisle.

Oy, one day I'm going to go with a Bonanza 6" "kidney" wheel front and back (meaning I'd have to locate a rear wheel), the next I'm putting on the 8" spinner wheels so I don't have to hunt down an old part and relieve myself of the hassles of getting a sprocket/brake to fit on the 6" wheel. I'm waffling daily. That taller cheng-shin would be great for the rear wheel because I'm working on a Bonanza chopper and they typically have a taller rear tire.

-jonathan