White Knuckle Scramble 2016 - LAST ONE

Yes, we've decided this will be the last one we do. Lots of reasons, but primarily because I'm moving out of state.

The good news is that there is a big vintage kart event that same weekend in Quincy which means fewer karts and more minibike time on the track!

I'm working on the website, but all of the info there is still correct except for the date.

Sorry to hear this maybe the last one . Looking forward to this event again this year . Was not able to attend last year because of recovering from surgery . Have my rides ready to go . Taking them to Torquefest for some track time . Hope to see you there Joe .

I went to the Vintage Go Kart event at Sugar River Raceway in Brodhead , Wi. on 7/8/16 . The hot laps that the mini bikes ran where a hit for the spectators . The fences where lined with everyone watching us . Could not believe how many people came up to me to talk about mini bikes . Some of the go kart guys said they are coming to the Scramble . Swap meet was fun to walk through and see so much vintage Go Kart and mini bike parts . Got some real good deals too . Hope to see everyone attend this event .

Good news about Broadhead! Their description implied no hot laps. Even better news that there will be some karts in attendance! I was beginning to think I'd be the only one there. Fingers crossed that I actually complete at least one race this year...

Hey, 6doggie3, I sent you a PM. You can buy some patches and stickers from us. I think we may have have some pint glasses left, too.

I know there's a Facebook page that hellfish keeps very up to date. If you look back a year, there are a lot of pics on there. Just look up White Knuckle Scramble.

Last edited:
I just got back from The 2016 White Knuckle Scramble and I had a blast just watching the racing and bench racing with the guys. Hopefully, there will be a 2017 White Knuckle Scramble that I can participate in.

Thanks to everyone who came out on Saturday! We had perfect weather. There WILL be a 2017 race afterall!! A guy named Mark has stepped forward to take over and he's already working on plans for 2017.

I forgot to bring my camera, but hopefully someone else did. The number of racers was slightly down from last year due to a big competing vintage kart race on the IL/IA border.

This one's my favorite. There's an aerial drone video of this same race.

[video=youtube;ZVuCuQPXkdE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZVuCuQPXkdE[/video]

This is the drone video of that same race
[video=youtube;PJtqfEUsayk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJtqfEUsayk[/video]