Who is entering the Build Off?

Im in with project WTF. It is in the state as shown in the thread. still just a stripped chasis so i think this counts. I have a pile of parts to go on her that i will picture next to the chasis. cool?

I'll enter my Trailhorse because everything is gathered, it will be dubbed "the ruffian" because it will wear all it's scars and patina because it has Shriner ties in Kansas and I'm keeping it like that. Everything else will be new. I envision it looking like a California special like Edwin and Guardrail Dave or EE would build. I have NOS General 530 450 6" tires on Azusalites mounted and ready and a new jackshaft kit. I have a guy who owes me a seat so I'm having a custom one with tuck and roll pleats made for comfort and style. It will have yellow in it most likely. Might use a new Predator or 5hp briggs with a NOS flojet and round tank mounted somewhere cool but haven't decided yet. I will make brackets from an old aluminum sign I found for the new Azusa plastic fenders I have. I might have to buy cables for this build but have everything else with the exception of the seat. I do have an exercise bike seat for a backup that sits good and is big enough for the bike, the price was right oo considering I got it from a discarded machine. I'll have less than $300 in it and don't care if I even get an honorable mention, I'm just glad to be back on OldMiniBikes and able to participate!:thumbsup:

Last edited:

45t

I thinking about entering a vintage build with a CAT 250KC. But I don't know if I have the funds to complete the bike in the build off time frame? :shrug: