who is the guru of taco minibikes ??

What do you need to know about them? There is a LOT of collective knowledge on this forum on The Tacos. Let's see some questions...
Michael

would like to know if there is a registry ?? anyone to get stock parts besides ebay for a 1969 taco , maybe someone that has a few tacos might have parts laying around ??

checked out there site and bought what i could, but joe doesnt have everything also posted in wanted section no luck, have seen pics of tacos done they look perfect, i am looking for shocks i have orignal ones but pealing horrible, no where to find any done the pics the bikes have them looking brand new, just hoping there is more out there for them then i have found already

checked out there site and bought what i could, but joe doesnt have everything also posted in wanted section no luck, have seen pics of tacos done they look perfect, i am looking for shocks i have orignal ones but pealing horrible, no where to find any done the pics the bikes have them looking brand new, just hoping there is more out there for them then i have found already
Re: Posting in the wanted section and no replies:
You have only been posting since the end of June, 2017! You will need to be give it (much) more time and be patient, as there are MANY out there like you looking for Taco parts. These Taco parts searches can go on for many months (been there, done that). They do come up, however, when they do, the parts go quick and for big $$. You can keep bumping your ads (no more than once per week please) and keep getting thew word out.
Michael