who wants a free fuel filter? it's pretty!

whoever pm's me their name/address first gets this fuel filter (except Injuntom, i already gave him a frame and motor for free :thefinger: ). i will not tell the person that gets it that they're getting it (or anyone else). if you want it pm me and i'll send it to the first person. if you send me a pm saying "i want it" you won't get it.

here's why i'm doing this:

when i bought my Mikuni and one of these filters the guy sent me this one as a freebie. i don't need it so i decided i might as well send it to someone for free! these cost $8 on the site i bought mine from, so you're getting one hell of a deal if you win (at least the deal of the week here). i'll even ship it Priority Mail so you get it faster. shipping times may be a bit slower due to xmas.

just because you're the first person to post in this thread doesn't mean you'll get it. someone may have pm'd me first.

the one thing i request is that the person that gets this filter posts in this thread once they receive it. i don't want people to think i'm bs'ing over an $8 part. i'll have a delivery confirmation number so i'll know if it arrived.

this filter uses a 1/4" fuel line and screws apart to replace the filter part. it's about 2-1/4" long.

have fun.

ok, i've had a bunch of pm's regarding this and it's spoken for.

i'm tired of getting new ones at this point. :laugh:

if you've already pm'd me, you may be getting a filter in the mail in the next few days.