Who wants to play "Black Ops" / kill zombies or bad guys???

buckeye

You up and rarein awfully early.
Never played any of those interweb games. Afraid the govt would fihure out my stratagy and I'd be doomed for sure. Gotta keep your ops secret.:laugh:

You up and rarein awfully early.
Never played any of those interweb games. Afraid the govt would fihure out my stratagy and I'd be doomed for sure. Gotta keep your ops secret.:laugh:
If you seen some of the guns and toys on here, you'd just give up anyways.. :laugh:

I can't get over the fact of how BULLET PROOF some of these little :censure: suckers are.. :angry: I've backed out of a couple games already.. When you're laying down prone waiting aiming down the sights, and someone CHARGES you're BLAZING M-60 barrel and you INJURE the :censure:ing cheater 26 times in the chest throat and face, as he runs up there and PUNCHES you to death..

:glare: That's where I draw the line...

I'll play zombies, :censure: it.. :laugh:

we have a PS3.. The :censure: wires in the ground around here are so junk that the phone hasn't worked in a week.. :facepalm: The internet connection is working-ish though.. :shrug:

If you seen some of the guns and toys on here, you'd just give up anyways.. :laugh:

I can't get over the fact of how BULLET PROOF some of these little :censure: suckers are.. :angry: I've backed out of a couple games already.. When you're laying down prone waiting aiming down the sights, and someone CHARGES you're BLAZING M-60 barrel and you INJURE the :censure:ing cheater 26 times in the chest throat and face, as he runs up there and PUNCHES you to death..

:glare: That's where I draw the line...

I'll play zombies, :censure: it.. :laugh:
Heads shots DO NOT work in these games, at least not %87.9683 of the time... HOWEVER... FOOT SHOTS. Its like insta kill. :doah: :doah: :doah:

I swear, I throw lead through this guys head(elephant size hole worth of lead) and then he pulls out his friggen tacticool nerf foam dart gun shoots me in the foot. Pop... dead...
:doah: :doah: :doah: :doah:

I HATE these games... with a passion... :laugh: :laugh:

Heads shots DO NOT work in these games, at least not %87.9683 of the time... HOWEVER... FOOT SHOTS. Its like insta kill. :doah: :doah: :doah:

I swear, I throw lead through this guys head(elephant size hole worth of lead) and then he pulls out his friggen tacticool nerf foam dart gun shoots me in the foot. Pop... dead...

OH hell man head shots are the only way to go.. :gunsmilie:

Yeah, a lot of the time it is the lag in the game itself, if ya watch the kill cam a lot of the time, it will show the whole scenario go down differently.. So ya gotta slow your roll and crouch and move slowly always looking down the sights.. Get the drop on them..

THEN the get ripped off and throw the controller accross the room

GOD :censure: Mother :censure: Son of a :glare:

OH hell man head shots are the only way to go.. :gunsmilie:

Yeah, a lot of the time it is the lag in the game itself, if ya watch the kill cam a lot of the time, it will show the whole scenario go down differently.. So ya gotta slow your roll and crouch and move slowly always looking down the sights.. Get the drop on them..

THEN the get ripped off and throw the controller accross the room

GOD :censure: Mother :censure: Son of a :glare:
I havnt played online yet, but it seems that way with computer players... and when Im playing against my buddy. :doah:
:laugh:

You can clearly see my guy getting shot in the foot and dying. I swear. Makes me mad. :hammer: :hammer: :hammer:
:laugh:

I actually dont own it, only played it when Im at my buddys place.

{EDIT} also seems my guy is always yelling "hey guys, Im over here" ...
:doah:

Last edited:

Dick shots.. Shoot em in the nuts they hit the dirt.. :laugh:

YEAH head shots are questionable at best... Not long ago I was playing domination, sneak up on a sniper laying in a little room,

take my time, draw a bead on his temple THROUGH my red dot, at 10 feet, with an FAL, popped him once...

as he starts getting up I shoot him again.. :doah: If a point blank 7MM mag to the dome won't kill ya, you're a bad S.O.B

Last edited:
I need drivers to run streaming video.. :laugh:

did ya ever see someone in Black ops 1
Jump off from the stairway, on the back of that big tower over "B" on the (Launch) map

Fall to their death in the rock pile

Pop back up, alive, swimming through the air???? :eek:hmy:

And I guess once ya glitch out, you spawn, but are still dead??? :shrug: You can't kill someone who is swimming / flying..

I had a good guy do it.. Scared me so bad I shot the hell out of him with an MP5.. I didn't care if he was a good guy.. I never seen someone swimming through the air before.. I ended up following him around to see where he was going.. :glare: