Who went riding over Thanksgiving holiday

TomH

I got to go Sunday for a bit. Took My Murray track 2 and my dog trail riding. I think I have everything pretty well sorted out with the bike, it worked great with the 6.5 clone on there. I am running the stock chain and sprocket, which is great for woods and hill riding. Clutch locks up pretty quick, and I was able to do quite a bit without it heating up too much. I am thinking about putting a snow hog tire on the back after I saw zaskar14's bike. Anybody else get a chance to go?

buckeye

Yep, my sister-in-law and I rode the street,the tril,and the woods. Baja warrior and Heat. It was nice to have someone to ride with since my wife won't. Had a blast.

joekd

Got in a nice ride today, wanted to go Friday and Saturday and it just never happened so I made sure to leave early this AM and get out there with my son

yup yup . Took my cat up the hill and blew the tube! didnt have enough air in it i guess. So i tore it up with the rupp. Man that thing flys i was burning out in the driveway with a moist tire. launches pretty damn hard for a stock 5hp briggs with a little valve work. So i got a new tube and saw my bushings in the wheel wernt holding up well so i welded a bearing race on the sprocket side. Now iv got one bearing and one bushing in the back wheel lol see how long that lasts till i have to do the other side.

Sure did...Saturday after me and my son put up the Christmas lights. Seemed like everyone in the neighborhood was doing lights, too...lots of smiles and waves...glad I haven't put headers on to keep the peace. Me on DB and him on the Bonanza. Couldn't go up Coyote Trail cause it was pretty sloppy, and GOD I need a new back tire...i was just cruising and the tire was slipping out on wet pavement:censure:

I took my trac2 out for a run down our street, a county road where traffic was nonexistant But neighbors loved it by the waves and smiles!
I always get waves, smiles and a couple of chuckles as I zip around the neighborhood on my little Bonanza. I do get a few longing stares from kids. People just like minibikes, or think it's funny to see a 6'1" guy on a mini.:laugh:

went out on turkey day with my nephews one on the whirlwind and other on the Honda QA50 and I was riding the murray track till i split the chain in half:doah: then traded it in for the Cat R4001 with the 5hp tecu and no gov, dang that bike is scary fast...my nephew did the super man on the whirwind trying to push the foot brake with his hand <- was NOT intentional ! LOL :laugh: Nobody got hurt so good times ! :thumbsup:

fired up mine for the first time in 2 months and rode around the yard last night.

been a little busy lately but a quick fix to the broken pull start while waiting for the coals to heat up on the grill, and the bike fired right up.

been too long since i rode it, it lifted the front wheel nearly put me on my ass twice in the driveway!

I went out on friday, took the kids for a ride. Drained all the bikes gas but the one Im gonna use for pulling sleds:thumbsup::scooter: Glad to see I wasnt the only one:drinkup:

Oh, I went to my city mulch pit( on my road) they had piles for prolly 200' long 30' wide of all the leaves they have been sucking up, boy was that a fun pile to make a path thru, lolol:scooter: