Winber 2019

cfh

The show in Royal Oak MI is on sunday May 5th. It's put on by Frank of "Old School Minibikes" (formerly in redford, now in brighton.)

First come first serve. Plenty of room to land where ever you want. It is just a big hilly farm and you can park any place. You can search you tube for some videos of the property and all the trails. Windber 2017 (search). They had the drone up for a while.

I lucked out and will be up here working (Monroeville, PA) about an hour or so west of Windber! I'm from coastal North Carolina.

I may even get off work on Saturday and drive to Windber, since it's even closer (Blairsville, PA). If not, Sunday FOR SURE!

This will be my second year attending. First year was a few years back and I was only at Windber for a couple of hours. I was lucky enough to have met Jeff, and he showed me around his shop. Insane amount of parts and some really cool vehicles. I bought a Rupp scrambler roller off him, and a chain guard.

That whole experience opened my eyes to how wonderful the whole event and the people attending is. People cruising around his property having a BLAST! Awesome swap meet! GREAT VIBE!

It was so surreal to me. It was like going to a big music festival parking lot, but mini bikes everywhere instead.

To ANYONE thinking about going, MAKE-IT-HAPPEN!. Trust me, you won't be disappointed!

PS.
Is there going to be a mini bike parade again? I was lucky enough to have witnessed that as well.

Sunday is the pack up and head home day for most. If you can at least get there for a full Friday and Saturday it is definitely worth the trip from anywhere. Not sure about the parade but there is plenty of riding around the property.