Windber 2014

They didn't want to have people get their show bikes muddy or have to carry them to the pavilion. I don't blame them. Peekster didn't want to get his dirty either....lol:scared:

Gumpit..
Did you or anyone get some Bonanza shots/vids?
How many nanzas showed up?
Just askin

Bonanza brotherhood..Cheesehead cahpter
Those Bonanza guys are always there with their smoky Hodaka powered noisy bikes... I have never actually seen one go on the trails though. I think they just show up to keep the mosquitos away.:shrug:

Just want to let every one know I took the donation to windber Police Dept. They were thrilled and very thankful!!

Jeff
Thanks Jeff and all of your family for helping make the raffle bike a huge success,the roll of tickets almost was gone. Thanks for showing everyone the amount it pulled in,it was more than I ever thought it would make. Thank you

Cleaning MUD

Well I got the Super Powell out of the trailer tonight and started cleaning. I should of NEVER let my stupid brother (DAVID) talk me into riding it in all the mud. Yes Gumpit, its not a trailer queen, but it is a "clean dirt queen" There is mud in every crack and groove. I washed it Sat night in Windber, but that was only surface mud, you know, the mud that comes off in sheets. That bike looked like Gumpits and Hents trikes by Sat evening. I worked for awhile tonight with a bucket of water, a sponge and wet towel, still not good. Tomorrow I'll bring about 10 tooth brushes home from the office, get some Mean Green, a hose and spend about 4 hrs cursing my brother. He sure can build them, but he also sure can dirty them.. I ordered an engine today for the perfect Windber bike, power, shocks, simple. It will be there next year, well, along with the fast toys too.

Jesse

Well I got the Super Powell out of the trailer tonight and started cleaning. I should of NEVER let my stupid brother (DAVID) talk me into riding it in all the mud. Yes Gumpit, its not a trailer queen, but it is a "clean dirt queen" There is mud in every crack and groove. I washed it Sat night in Windber, but that was only surface mud, you know, the mud that comes off in sheets. That bike looked like Gumpits and Hents trikes by Sat evening. I worked for awhile tonight with a bucket of water, a sponge and wet towel, still not good. Tomorrow I'll bring about 10 tooth brushes home from the office, get some Mean Green, a hose and spend about 4 hrs cursing my brother. He sure can build them, but he also sure can dirty them.. I ordered an engine today for the perfect Windber bike, power, shocks, simple. It will be there next year, well, along with the fast toys too.

Jesse
I did use a tooth brush to clean the cracks on my bike:laugh::laugh:

Well I pulled 5 people's uppers and lowers today, so I'm feeling dang mean myself. Just kidding Ed. I'm sure your not feeling that great. The week before Windber I had 2 teeth pulled and a couple of implants placed, it hurt for a week, I'm a wimp. If I can do anything for you, info ect, let me know. We both need to get straight so we can go to Big Boys again.
I did use a tooth brush to clean the cracks on my bike:laugh::laugh:

Smart lady, were both very detail people. I knew there was a reason I like you, ha ha.

Jesse

I'll be washing the OldMiniBikes trailer for weeks...:(

Sent from my Texas Instruments Speak and Spell...
I've been admiring the "Windber Mud" caked all over my Super Bronc, and my Boonie Bike, as they sit in my daughters garage....we're still on vacation visiting family in Pittsburgh, and I wont get to start cleanup till we get home this weekend.

I'm itching to ride my minibikes, but nowhere to do so around here (in the city)....I'll be riding again by Sunday when we are back home.

I'll probably ride before I de-mud my bikes :smile: .