Windber Mini Bike Reunion 2016

Hoping to see more members at this years event. Put it on ypur calendars now and let your spouses know you are going. And that if they try to interfere that you will divorce them. Trust me it's worth the trip. It is the motorccle weekend (Laconia,Sturgis,Daytona). But for mini bikes. Very family friendly. Bring you kids,grand kids,neighbors kids, adopt some if you have to. Or show up like most of us,without kids. With or without mini bikes. Doesn't matter. There will be plenty to borrow or buy. Greatest vacation I have ever taken. And it gets better every year. Bring a tent,camper,sleep in your vehicle,cargo trailer or get a hotel.... It's also a good place to pick up those bikes you might buy but don't want to pay shipping on. Or drop off those bikes you don't want to ship. If people have the room they are usually happy to stop along the way and pick up or drop off items and maybe a person or two. But prepare now. It may be 6 months away. But it sneaks up on you. Fathers Day weekend, Windber Pa. Put on by Jeff and Dawn Mihalko and their family and friends. Great people and a nice area. Bathrooms,showers and food pavillion. Entertainment,bon fire,games,prizes,bike show. And a PARADE.. Ride on the streets to the parade route downtown. Ride in the parade and a faster paced ride back to the property. Check out some of the Windber Parade and Minibike Reunion videos on Youtube.

:doah: I was going to start this thread tomorrow :laugh: But Gumpit is right, it is a great long weekend if you can make it by Wednesday or Thursday :thumbsup: This will be Mama and my forth year, we start looking forward to it on the ride home from there :thumbsup: Its probably the cheapest vacation you will ever take if you are with in driving distance :thumbsup: and don't think it is too far :doah: Mama and I drive 8 hours Gumpit drives 10 and bigrob drives...... well I'm not sure but he comes from Canada :thumbsup:

S

sosa

I Never been there but I am going to try and make it.What are the dates for the event? Happy New Year OldMiniBikes !

This will be my wife and I second year. We booked the hotel room on the ride home from windber this year. The only way she won't be there this coming year is if she's pregnant. Then there will be 3 for windber 2017

:doah: I was going to start this thread tomorrow :laugh: But Gumpit is right, it is a great long weekend if you can make it by Wednesday or Thursday :thumbsup: This will be Mama and my forth year, we start looking forward to it on the ride home from there :thumbsup: Its probably the cheapest vacation you will ever take if you are with in driving distance :thumbsup: and don't think it is too far :doah: Mama and I drive 8 hours Gumpit drives 10 and bigrob drives...... well I'm not sure but he comes from Canada :thumbsup:
Ask mama when I should put my order in my treats. Lol

After two years of rain and mud , hell yea I'll be back if the wife lets me . Windber is a ton of fun but a lot more if it's dry . And I know everyone wants to see if my brother Doug will ever make the parade all the way from start to finish .:laugh::laugh:
And I miss gumpit and Harley's papa and Karen , Bryan, Rick and Karl . Oh forgot about momma and her food .

125ccCrazy

I would like to go, told my brother about it and he wants to go also...hopefully have the trikes running by then, if not we can throw a couple bikes together..