Windber Mini Bike Reunion 2016

I have a question but man hard to jump in here after reading back. Sorry to hear about there loss. Can we all sign the 1 registration form? Thought yes cause total # ppl etc... Looks like our teenagers are too koool to come. Also any word on what the shirts are gonna look like? tie dye makes me lok fat er...lol
Yes just the one form. Tyedye makes me look fat too. But so does solids,stripes and patterns.....lol

pomfish

Not. Pavement is awful expensive.

But, you might consider putting on mud tires and have a Mini Bike Dirt Drags. That would be pretty cool.
Dirt, Jeff has plenty of and he has tractors :)

Last edited:
As much as drags would be cool , it is not in the spirit of this event
In fact excessive speed and racing are frowned upon at Jeff's event
It's supposed to be a vintage mini bike event
I understand completely, thanks big rob for the heads up. I just figured it doesn't hurt to ask lol.

No he is parking next to you :laugh:
last year jeff mentioned to me that he might be offering a way to reserve your camping
spot. did you hear anything about this? i figure we could book the entire 'road' to keep
the riff raff out! :laugh:

the scamp is all prepped and ready to go, not sure which minibike i will bring yet.

:thumbsup:

Wow lots to still do lol
My big trailer is still in the back yard , hope it dries up here soon or I will have my own mud fest getting it out lol

Started my bike list , my philosophy is bring a lot and hope some of them keep running lol

Rupp 72

I can't wait to join the fun at Windber again this year! Finally going back after missing it the last two years. Such a fun weekend:thumbsup: