Windber Mini Bike Reunion 2017

Just started building my rider today as usual. [emoji849] Keeping an eye on the weather and I'll decide Wednesday what to do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You wussy, just suck it up and go :laugh: But if you aren't going I need to know by Tuesday evening :thumbsup:
I am all loaded except for the bikes on the trailer and food and beverages in the coolers :thumbsup:I can relax tomorrow and after 2 ten hour days at work Monday and Tuesday I can load the trail and be on the road at 6am Wednesday morning :thumbsup:

I just hit a major snag with my rider. I'm ready to fold. Just no time for this stuff right now. I knew if I couldn't bring the Taco I just shouldn't come.

If you guys are worried about the weather then you might as well stay home. Its a week away and the weathermen cant get it right if it were only 24 hours away... Mudfest was one of the best times. You just have to bring something your not afraid to get dirty... even if it pours the entire time it is still great to just get away and hang out. There is a Walmart that sells boots and a Harbor Freight that sells tarps. So stop whining and get ready girls.

Dose anyone that's going have a 3.0-10 knoby tire and good tube they want to sell? My VT525 rear tire has a big slash in the side that wasn't there 3 days ago.

Yep...Just fired up the super bronc for the first time in about a month...so I'm doing the marathon mini bike day today.

Back in touch later with more progress..!
Okay...feeling a bit better about things...got 3 running mini's so far.

I got the Muskin Tri-Cat/Bat/Rat bike running for the first time this year..it's sloshing gas from the tank....:shrug:...:laugh:.....anybody got a good B&S gas cap for sale...lol.

Got the new $12 chinese carb put on the War Eagle...factory settings (although I checked them 1 & 1/4 out both needles...turned the bottom one out about another quarter.) And it runs like a scalded dog again....:laugh:

Working on putting the new motor I got for the MTS-30 today...we'll see how that goes lol.

Y'all have fun today..!

Last edited:
Can someone tell me if there is a place to fill my campers fresh water tank near or at the event site , it takes 30 gals to fill it , I don't want to travel 6 hrs down carrying all that extra weight , that's cutting into my mini bike hauling capacity and we cant have that , PLEASE HELP

If anyone can help get a very small roller back to Pa near me, please let me know. It's as small or smaller than a Lil Indian.

Got the Trail Bike finally all finished and tested (it rips). The TAV 525 clone (Copperhead) is tuned and the Honda GC190 just loves the TAV. Finally have two bikes with enough power to do the trails. Camper is inspected, no water line leaks and a new deep cycle battery means no-wait showers.:laugh: