Windber Mini Bike Reunion 2017

randy i won't be coming this year. this will be my first year with my son for fathers day and plan on doing something with him that weekend. maybe in the future i will bring him out if he takes interest. he does like riding his mini snowco 3 wheeler.......:thumbsup:
Brian I am glad you get to spend Fathers day with your son. I bet he is too...!

Enjoy.

Is anyone coming from the Cleveland Ohio that would be willing to pick up a mini bike and bring to Windber. Anyone with extra room?
Would be greatly appreciated. Willing to pay for some fuel, NP.

Thanks,
Greg

BigBoyToys.
I posted a thread about getting a minibike from Michigan to Windber and got zero responses. I hope you have better luck in this thread. Cleveland is much closer to Windber...

Danford1

I am going to try OldMiniBikes in the morning to see if they have it at the warehouse or if it gets drop,shipped. If they dont have it then I will definitely need one for Windber. I'll post if they can get me one sooner. Thanks

MB165

So what is everyone bringing to sell... I don't have much this year. Just a few rims/tires and maybe my microframe(weldking) mini bike. If I dont sell my beater xl70 tomorrow that I picked up at the swapmeet a couple weeks ago I might bring that.. at least it is a goid trail rider..lol
Im going to pack light this year...if anyones interested, PM me, i can bring this stuff up:

manco thunderbird rear rim and sprocket with fresh black powder coat
newer large fill hole type, black plastic fuel tank for a H35
Tecumseh HS80 with billet intake, PZ26, straight pipe header, yes, small frame, 3/4" crank, 8hp
H35 white, std. ignition, looks new, built up on a NOS shortblock, never fired
5hp briggs, black, fully rebuilt and looks new, 1978 code, unfired since assy.
My yellow DB 30 with the hopped up briggs
H35 piston kits, ringsets, H50 bigblock rods
nos dellorto UB22S
Tecumseh lighting coil breaker plate, ready to install, new points, condenser, all coils ohmed out and good
2 nos welded lifter briggs raptor blocks
Tecumseh H35 complete rebuilt shortblock
Tecumseh H35 reconditioned bare block ready for assembly, fresh +.010" bore, new guides, recut seats, bore for governor has new brass bushing
5hp briggs, generator taper crank, machined to 3/4", keyway tapped end. mid 70s date code, complete and runs good
various wire, sheathing for making your own harnesses, i have hundreds of feet different colors.
5hp briggs long life stellite exhaust valve with rotator type lock, piston, connecting rod, cam, these are new take outs

Last edited: