• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Maybe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I mean I dont want to drive 9-10 hours and have my ride break just to watch everyone else. So I am bringing the trike and at least 3 or 4 other riders just in case. If that means I dont bring the Tote Gote to sell or the Heald then I will Ebay them when I get back... Gotta ride:thumbsup:

I havent even cleaned the dirt off the trike from last year... Need to go through that. Or at least take a lap around the hood and make sure all is good. I need to look at the Mini-Baja and see if I can make the footpeg sit straight. It has always hung low. Then the Honda Clone 50cc thing needs a test run. And I need to figure out which muffler to put on the Super Bronc.Then maybe I will try to fire up the VT-5 and see if I will bring it or..... same as the Tote Gote.... Then I need to prganize my parts and tools that I am bringing...Then start to load the trailer so It wont be a last minute thing.....Then.....................................

Damn y'all are trying to pack and i have still got to finish 2 bikes and get them ridable and get my super bronc ready , the only bike that doesn't need help is my powell just a good stock little rider.

buckeye

I am camping if you were awkin me. Or sleepin in the trunk or the bwck seat. I don't mind.
Just excited about being there.
I get in Thursday at 4 in Pitts.
Should be to Windber by 7, I would think.

Gonna need some phone numbers!

Now the question is do I make room for these or use them as bait to sell the VT-5 and Tote Gote locally? Just got home with them for $100 for the pair...