• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Maybe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I still need to get my bike painted and who else is going from Central N.Y.? Might have to go solo myself! My family that was going to go originally, now has a wedding to attend.

Man I've wanted to go to Windber for the past six years, but can never get my schedule together. :doah: Well maybe next year, hope all you guys have a good time. :thumbsup:

My brothers and I sent our registrations in today. I think I did it all correctly. I just read Manchester's explanation of how the system works. It was a big help. We plan to arrive in Johnstown Thur night and be at Jeff's on Friday morning. We're counting the days.

Jesse, David and Douglas
Friday morning is a great time to get there! The registration table ladies will have your registration info there and will give you your parade pins, picnic tickets, etc. and shirts if you've ordered any. There may be some left over shirts at the table if you wish to purchase any. They will not tell you where to park...it's up to you. If you pull up to the picnic pavilion, there will be someone there you can ask for a bit of help. That's what I did my first year! A fellow just pointed the way and said "It's your choice". You'll be fine. :smile::scooter:

I noticed Gumpit said no campfires at Windber but I spoke to Jeff on the phone and I was fairly certain he said campfires were okay. So now I'm confused...
I didn't notice anyone having campfires. But I could be wrong. I was so tired from riding and having fun all day that when it got dark I was sound asleep... They do have a bonfire that they put on. Did anyone else notice campfires while I was sleeping?

Alsport,3 wheel bicycle,camping gear loaded in the camper. I need to load the Bird trike and Tote Gote with the VT-7 Rat bike in the truck for the swapmeet this weekend. Anyone going?

Sounds like a good test run Randy
I have to get at my trailer and check the wheel bearings may put a new axel on it
I can buy a new axel complete cheaper than two hubs lol

Jesse my new project is a 1971 kawasaki 100 G3TR needs piston and rings and lots of BigRob loving lol

Rob, that picture is a bit deceiving in it's depiction of the amount of "loving" required.

You may have to take a leave of absence from work. I know how hard it is for you to leave your "Babies" home alone.

Thanks for the ATV help last night.

Are we at Windber yet?

Sounds like a good test run Randy
I have to get at my trailer and check the wheel bearings may put a new axel on it
I can buy a new axel complete cheaper than two hubs lol

Jesse my new project is a 1971 kawasaki 100 G3TR needs piston and rings and lots of BigRob loving lol

I'm sure you'll make it right. Just want to make sure your bringing the mini Powell. My granddaughter ( ZZ, she's 2) is coming with us and wants to see the bike. I'm bringing her little electric E-Rivet with us. It has training wheels.
She can ride it in a small circle with us holding the throttle and the back of her shirt. She likes the minis.

Jesse

The miniPowell will be there and will probly have the 3/4 Powell too if I can get it finished in time lol

Great Rob, if we keep this Powell production going we're going to make the East Coast the Powell capital of the US. I think we still need to get James C, Tony, MBP and George to move out here. Not sure if tht is going to happen.

Jesse