worlds ugliest minibike

toomanytoys

I must be weird, because it doesn't look badly built. Minus the weird plastic pink things and the over sized tank. It does have a Newer tecumseh 4hp on it, looks like a nice mix of pocket bike wheels and front end.

If someone built that on here people would be :thumbsup:

With a little work it would be a nice resto mod bike IMO.

*Hides behind wall*

Maybe Im just crazy but If the forks were the same color as the frame and it didnt have those pink striped things on it,I dont think it would look too bad.
*Hides behind wall with Toomanytoys*

oldfatguy

its there property if they wanna do that its there business.
I realize that it's "their" bike and "their" business. But I like everyone else here hates to see an old mini bike hacked up into some POS. Personally, I doubt that those pink and green colors would look good together on anything. But then the guy that painted that bike probably stood back looking at it and thought it looked great.

I realize that it's "their" bike and "their" business. But I like everyone else here hates to see an old mini bike hacked up into some POS. Personally, I doubt that those pink and green colors would look good together on anything. But then the guy that painted that bike probably stood back looking at it and thought it looked great.
If someone puts a photo on the interweb, it's everybody's business. Chances are, that paint was free, and was all the individual could get.

Or, he's just batshit crazy and thinks it's cool. Drugs perhaps. Then again, some of those utterly horrible crap out there is the result of a 15 year old kid who doesn't have anything to work, but borrowed tools and stuff he can get for free from junk piles. I'd hate to bust on those guys.

toomanytoys

Sometimes free paint and mismatched parts is all you could get.

I remember my dad telling me about is minibike as a kid. It had a bicycle front end and tire with a real minibike rear end he couldnt get a throttle cable so he used a piece of string.

Now aome people are just crazy and make some weird stuff

oldfatguy

Sometimes free paint and mismatched parts is all you could get.

I remember my dad telling me about is minibike as a kid. It had a bicycle front end and tire with a real minibike rear end he couldnt get a throttle cable so he used a piece of string.

Yup, I was one of them 40 years ago. We would do what ever to piece together something to ride. I have raided the connecting rod from the family lawn mower just to get the bike running again. I have rode bikes with no brakes while leaning over to work the throttle by hand. I had a 3hp briggs that was so worn out that the crank rattled around in the block and leaked oil out both ends. I would put pieces of rag under the point cover to try and keep the oil off the points. We had piles of blown or worn out engines that we used to build one that would run. Yup, those were the good old days and I sure wish that I still had the pile of old parts to work with because it would be worth a small fortune today.